New blood in the weightwatchers forum.

Hahah Litte-rotund-one ( feel ultra rude saying that!! )Exiled eh? naughty lassie! lolThanks for everyone whose been replying. Really makes you smile and feel supported!Jen, size 20 to 16? thats brill!Iv actually been loosing weight for a while. started in april. Iv lost about 3 stone by myself and then 1st with slimming world. so generally i feel better about myself.With my mum doing WW i thought i would guive it a bash so i hope i get on at the 1st weigh in! lolIv went from a 26 to a 22. 22-24 on my top half! i got size 20 jeans for my xmas, skinny fit but they zip up and button but are cutting me in half!! hahah! so thats my wee mini goal to myself, to fit into them!Im in work just now, absoloute *****! lol 7am start today ! :( booo!what is it you do?im never in knightwood, only time i was there was to sit my driving test! haha! when i passed i never went back! lolI go to anniesland college though, thats not too far from you at all. Jem :) x

26 to a 22/24 top and 20 bottom is a real achievement - well done! Shows you the individual differences between people though cause I started at 1lb less than Jen, and I was a size 22 top and 24 bottom - atm I'm a 16/18 top and 18 bottom.. but she was a 1lb heavier to start and never went past a size 20! Weird eh :)

hows your week going anyway? you managing okay? x

Jen, size 20 to 16? thats brill!
what is it you do?im never in knightwood, only time i was there was to sit my driving test! haha! when i passed i never went back! lolI go to anniesland college though, thats not too far from you at all. Jem :) x

Thank you Jem! Thats a great mini goal, I did that with a pair of 18 jeans that couldnt get up past my thighs when I started! They are now quite loose!! I have the 16s now! which are V tight so wee bit of a way to go there!
I teach at the primary school, hate the area tho! The driving test does totally scar you! lol! It was the fact you knew every street, oh this is the parallel park street...damn it!! Still cant do them! lol

Hi Jemma

Good luck on your weight loss journey. I'm a newbie on this site too, its just great isn't it! I'm also a fellow glaswegian aswell, southsider.

This is my second time round on ww, managed to lose 2 and a half stone around 5 years ago but have over the years allowed it to creep back on :( However its a new year and im sure we'll all be successful!!!

Best wishes
Joanne x

Hey Jem....so how u getting on? Are you in a WW team yet? x

Hey Gem and Loulabella, yea the plan is going well, been sticking to it. went over by 1 point on 1 day but thats it!
ive just been eating the same as my mum and just pointing it. I cant really say for sure if its working till i get weighed. Slimming world is the only one thats really worked fr me so far!

How r yous??

p.s no i havent joined a team....whats that?
xxx

Hi Jemma welcome to minimins. How are you getting on so far?

Im certainly not new to Weight Watchers, i have tried it before aswell as many other diets like lipotrim but i keep coming back as at the end of the day need to make a lifestyle change so here i am.
Good Luck on the plan, hope you have great losses each week x

Hey Jen, how r u doing?

Was your weekend any good?
Ive been working all weekend lol 7am starts!!
Hows the diet going this week going?
Yep ur right, ur like oh no, theres tht busy corner he'll make me reverse around!! lol poor knightswood - if only it knew it was getting slagged on here!! haha!

black widow, ur totally right, people of different shapes and heights all wear different sizes no matter what their physical weight is! when i was 13 stone i was a small size 12, very flat stomach etc, just athletic. tis just odd!!

How r u getting on lovely?

xx

Hello Jemma,

I'm another newcomer to WW. My first weigh in is on Thursday. There's a lot to read and absorb, isn't there? I am glad you have found this forum though, you will get a lot of support to help you, and help other members too.

AJ

hello skinny me - yea im the same. was on cambridge last year. worst 3 weeks of my life!! seriously! i couldnt stand it!!
Slimming world really is fab, its just a lot of cooking ahead and i dont have much time anymore so thats why i thought i would try WW.

Good luck on your journey and keep me posted !! :)

xxx

Back