New blood in the weightwatchers forum.

Welcome Jemma! Good luck and best of luck for your first WI xx

Hey AmandaJayne, My forst weigh in is on Wed, but i cant make it because im working that night so i think i might need to go to anotherclass for that night. Dunno though!!
i really dunno how ill get on!

Hope you do well chick :)
x

It is a real shame that you might miss your first night's weigh in, Jemma. Does the class leader run another class locally on another day you could attend whenever you're working? What is your job? (just nosey;)).

I have found out that there is a meeting at my daughter's school on Thursday evening which I should attend, but I reckon if I get to the class sharpish and just stay for the weigh in, I ought to be able to get to the meeting in time. Obviously I would prefer to stay, but never mind.

How are you managing with the points so far? I have made a couple of recipes and love taking my little points calculator around Tescos!

AJ

Hey Jemma hows things? i hope you manage to get to another class.. can you not ring your leader and ask? Or check online on the website - it lists all the meetings in your area :)

calorie crusader - hello! :)
used to be a southsider myself! now a bankie!! lol

yea ive never lost on ww, pretended to myself in the past and put on every week. so i think thats y im nervous!!
hmmm!

how u getting on?

First of all, fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you, what a brill result :D You must be so pleased with yourself! Its great to see a loss on your first WI isn't it!!

I'm doing not too badly also, had WI on mon and managed to lose 3.5lbs so like you was chuffed!! Long may it continue eh?! Hope you have a good week this week.
x
P.S took me a while but ive just figured that a bankie is a clydebanker!! I was stumped for a while, lol

Oh Jemma so pleased for you, thats amazing!!!! You go girl.... :)

Well done honey!! Thats brilliant news!!
(I didnt get the banker thing either!! Clydebank....seems to obv now! lol)

Back