New BMI Range I am so happy

notcomfortable

Yesterday I decided to weigh myself every thursday (I am doing this without a group/meeting) it said that I was in the IDEAL BMI range - I was so happy - I have been in the overweight range for as long as I can remember. So for the third time in two weeks I have had a lovely little mini goal achived.

Keep going everyone the feeling of reaching mini goals is AMAZING!!!!

Well done, that's fantastic!!

My first mini-goal is to have lost a stone and a half by Christmas. I'm already 5.5lb down after week 1, so hoping I'll be as successful as you have been :)

Congratulations xx

Wow that is a great mini goal - really hope you atay motivated, I am sure this site will help us both xxx Have a lovely slimming weekend

Well done!! It is so exciting :) xx

Well done you!!!! :D

Well done!

Thank you everyone, I am loving this plan so much, I put on a pair of trousers this morning that i could not wear three months ago because they were so tight they were stupidly uncomfortable but now they are a bit snug but nowhere near as tight as they were, that feels nice.

Yay! Well done, I bet you feel amazing!

Well done!!

My BMI has now dropped to just under 30, which I am thrilled with.

And even with all the hassle I'm currently going through I am determined to stick with SW and want to hit the 2 stone loss mark by Xmas if at all possible.

Had a few blips this last couple of weeks, but once I've moved and am no longer living under the same roof as my ex, I'm sure things will be far easier!

Back