New Body Gallery

fittp00

Penny
Hi all. Found this interesting website with pictures of people at certain heights, weights, sizes etc. Not all categories are filled yet so you need to be as broad with your search as possible. Gave me an idea of what I look like now and what i'm going to look like.
Welcome - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like

I've seen another website that does this in a table like form. They're really interesting.

great link - thanks

thats great

i think our vision of ourselves can be blurred as we're so used to looking at it.

its good to have a gauge of what our height and weight looks like

Hi Girls...just starting back on Exante again for the first day after 6 months of having a ball. I originally lost 85 lbs on LL March 2011 but put up 28 again...so back in the saddle for the slinky dresses at Xmas. I loved this link...its incredibly tough to guess anyones weight for their height....but this showed me I am on the same level as other people in my catagory. Best of luck on your journeys girls....you have had great results so far. Regards Fireflii

Day 1...lunchtime ooops shaketime 6.09.11

Ive just been looking at some pictures on this site.. do you think the sizing is American and not the same as UK?
Everyone my weight (160lbs) says pant size 10! That cant be right, surely? :confused:

I was thinking the same!!! there is another site too called My Virtual Model which is fab too!!

www.mvm.com

It's really good!!

J x

Im glad im not the only one! :)

I'll take a look at this link x

Back