New book - HEXs!!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Just been reading the new SW book and pitta bread is now a HEX!! The only one listed is Asda wholemeal pitta bread 55g each but still, its PITTA BREAD!!!

This is very interesting.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Does a whole pitta bread weigh 55g or are they expecting us to have 55g of a pitta bread?
If it's a whole one then this is fab news!!

My consultant said that we're not doing image therapy next week because there will (hopefully) be lots of new members and to look at the new book, and said that existing members can buy it for half price. I didn't get around to asking how much that actually would be. Anyone know??

Oh - that's not too bad. It'll be good having it all in one pack.
Thanks.

I got the new pack yesterday for £3.00 but my consultant did say that after January it will go up to £10.00 so get it now if you can

Ooh wow, that's great about pitta bread!! Solves my Nandos problems!! I love chicken in pitta with salad and rice but I've been very frustrated having to count my pitta as syns!! Great news! Can't wait to get the new book either!!X

Oops, actually Nandos don't do wholemeal pitta breads! Ouch! Oh well, perhaps I could sneak an Asda's one in in my handbag!!X

Oops, actually Nandos don't do wholemeal pitta breads! Ouch! Oh well, perhaps I could sneak an Asda's one in in my handbag!!X

LOL!! Sounds like something my mum would do :D

Jaylou in answer to your question, yes the whole pitta is 55g.

Yeah, just the asda one. I think its because the weight is right for a HEX. All other pitta breads are not listed so I would assume that they can't be counted as HEXs (though I probably would and add any difference in syns, just make sure to check that what you're substituting with has the same or more fibre) :D

Last edited:
Oh no! I've just discovered that polenta is no longer free! :(

Does anyone know if you can buy these new books online? It doesnt look like they have put any of the new information on body optimise yet, which is a bit pants. As we pay exactly the same as members that get the support of a group.

edit: Ignore me, they have updated it online now too. Wasn't there before.

oooh can have English Breakfast muffins on the USA/Canada Healthy Extra list. No pitta bread though :(.

Do you know if it is any pitta bread for 55g or just the asda ones? as obviously we dont have asda here.

Back