New Book

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
My consultant said that every member of SW will get a copy of the new book for free in January.

They must be making a hell of a profit to do this. :D

yeah we were told this too - summat to do with new allowances and summat to do with the weights i think - im sure she said were allowed 2 more grams of cereal haha - SW mustve had a re-vamp :D x

I joined on Tuesday ... she said its about portion control now .... is your book called food optimising with a pic of a love heart lime on the front ?

So is SW changing?? Sorry I'm a noob and haven't joined a class yet so this may be a silly question.

My C said something on the lines of if you got the 4 classes include xmas and new year weeks you will get the book

Thats what we were told as well on Wednesday.

My C said something on the lines of if you got the 4 classes include xmas and new year weeks you will get the book

Just to weigh in or to stay for the whole session? I hardly ever stay to meetings any more as they drag on a bit :eek: Could be persuaded for a free book though ;)

Will we be entitled to a whole new pack or is it just the book?

Its a whole new pack - which you get if you attend any group between xmas & middle jan.
The new pack has the new book with the diff amounts of HEX's and a new 7 day quick start plan plus few extra's

If you are away over xmas & new year and book it as holiday you only have to attend 1 group according to my C

If you 'book' the holiday, you are classed as attending. Its when you just dont turn up (then you have to pay for the week missed). x

We were told today that we only get it free if we attend between Xmas and New Year

Back