New Bride Motivation ~ HELP!

Oh il get over and say hello on your diary. That's good your doing ok.
Too can have most flavours of Ribena plus except the ones with orange in them i think. Just check on the back they don't contain citric acid and your sorted.
Oh I'm not the best to ask about cooking hahha. Think there's a recipe thread on here that gives you hints and tips. I got some tips on how to reinvent the packs - porridge to pancakes etc.
I was off it for a while. Tried weight watchers again - epic fail. So really just started again mon. Well yesterday cause I had 2 choc digestives mon :( x

I know how you feel I did the same tried other things but came to the conclusion I needed to do this I'm on day 3 and doing ok.
You can do this Hun we can support each other :)

Mille
Start weight 16st 3lbs
Goal weight 10st

Hi there, the recipe thread is ace. You can have sugar free jelly (hartleys) and Fage Greek natural yoghurt 100g instead of milk allowance for the day. I mix a bit of the lemon water flavour into the yoghurt and it's really yummy!!
Try the shakes hot as well as cold. And there's the funny cookie/cake things you can make with the shakes.
I'm in week nine and haven't got bored yet. (I've cheated and had planned breaks but wasn't due to boredom!) :) xx

I know how you feel I did the same tried other things but came to the conclusion I needed to do this I'm on day 3 and doing ok. You can do this Hun we can support each other :) Mille Start weight 16st 3lbs Goal weight 10st

I always think I'm going to be in control but I never am. I know a VLCD works for me because it takes the choice away. I can't have it and that's that. Fighting with myself today because I know I'm going on a mini break next week and I won't be good. Tho that disent mean I've to stuff my face all this week 2.
We can do it x

I always think I'm going to be in control but I never am. I know a VLCD works for me because it takes the choice away. I can't have it and that's that. Fighting with myself today because I know I'm going on a mini break next week and I won't be good. Tho that disent mean I've to stuff my face all this week 2.
We can do it x

I know I would be doing the same if I had a mini break planned be strong Hun

Mille
Start weight 16st 3lbs
Goal weight 10st

Oh god.....
I've just had my Spaghetti Bolognese with mushrooms, courgettes and broccoli and its so SPICY!! I couldn't finish it, and I think I ordered 7 :(
How weird that I feel full up tho....
I just drove down to sainsburys and stocked up on Zero drinks and Ribena! Also, decaf tea and coffee, sweetener pills and loads of green veggies, and paracetamol for those pesky headaches that are bound to appear soon.
Looking forward to my bar later with a hot drink :) I assume decaf is ok to drink before ketosis?

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep decafs fine. :) enjoy your new stock!
Yeah I can't eat the spicy one either!!!! :(

Back