New Cambridge 2023/2024 Losing to Maintaining Journey Together

Great news, Squeeze. How are you going to handle Xmas day?

Hi how's everyone doing
I've done 3 weeks of Cambridge and lost a stone so far

Congratulations, Goose. Great start. What's your goal?

Hoping to lose 5st 10
That sounds so daunting

Hello - not sure this will ever get posted but I’ve made a new account and made a whole bunch of comments/threads the last week or two but no one is approving them so I can’t comment!!

Is anyone out there to approve my comments? Or is this site not live anymore?

It's live - but not many of us.

Hello dieters im back from a long time ago , it used to be so busy on here , seeing is theres anyone i used to know , im back on Cambridge , hoping there is some life out there , HELOO echo echo :)

Hello dieters im back from a long time ago , it used to be so busy on here , seeing is theres anyone i used to know , im back on Cambridge , hoping there is some life out there , HELOO echo echo :)
Hello! I’m back too after 10 years although was a lurker back then. This time I feel I could do with a little more support - it’s so much harder with three young kids then it was when young free and single 😅

How much have you got to lose?

I’ve just completed one week and lost 3kg (around 6.6lbs). Hoping to get under 70kg in early Feb and then the last 10 by spring/summer.

How is everyone feeling/doing today?

It's live - but not many of us.
Awww maybe that’s better in a way… I’ve looked for weight loss threads on Mumsnet and Facebook but they have so many people I actually get overwhelmed and cannot remember anyone and no one replies to me 😂 so I can’t be bothered.

I also like that here it’s anonymous… like I don’t wand the world to know about by weight struggles and dieting? Facebook is so public I really don’t want to post anything on there!

Congrats all on weight loss, I have lost nearly 2 stone funny how work colleagues never notice. Anyone else find this?
I think they do notice but it’s always a bit of a risk to mention weight to someone… you’re scared that they are ill or anorexic or have eating disorder. Personally I like it when people notice and say soemthjng… makes it feel like it’s paying off… but some people might be offended. Everyone is offended by something these days 😂

Helloooo! Welcome back. What's yr goal on Cambridge and plan afterwards?

Hi everyone I'm back too. I think I joined in 2010 or something and have been on and off since. I'm not doing Cambridge by name but it's the exact same diet so I'll bomb in here with you lot if you'll have me. On day 2 of just shakes as I want to get down as much as I can for a wedding not this Saturday but next. Doing a week anyhow with a few days to refeed. I'd love to lose 7lb but I'll appreciate the kick into deep keto again whatever I manage to lose.

Hi everyone I'm back too. I think I joined in 2010 or something and have been on and off since. I'm not doing Cambridge by name but it's the exact same diet so I'll bomb in here with you lot if you'll have me. On day 2 of just shakes as I want to get down as much as I can for a wedding not this Saturday but next. Doing a week anyhow with a few days to refeed. I'd love to lose 7lb but I'll appreciate the kick into deep keto again whatever I manage to lose.
I’m not doing Cambridge either as they don’t have it in Norway so I’m doing Shake that Weight which is v similar.7lbs is doable! I just lost 6.6lbs in my first week.

How much do you want to lose?

I’m not doing Cambridge either as they don’t have it in Norway so I’m doing Shake that Weight which is v similar.7lbs is doable! I just lost 6.6lbs in my first week.

How much do you want to lose?
I've been low carb for about 2 weeks now and before that I was eating all kinds of crap over Christmas lol. I was keto for a full year before that which was including my pregnancy. I wish I had the will power to stay keto forever.
With me being fat adapted and having been low carb for a while I probably won't lose as much in my first week as I'm not carrying much excess water, but hopefully I'm wrong and I do drop a fair bit. My goal weight is 10st which is 63kg. I'm currently 13st 9lbs which is about 87kg. I'm 5ft 5. I am so done with losing and regaining by eating mindlessly. It's so much easier to pile it on now than it used to be and soooo much harder to shift it. What is your goal weight?

Omg we are soooo similar!

My height is 5,4 - start weight was about 12stone 4lbs target weight is about 9st 6lbs - and current weight is about 11st 10lbs ish

You’re not wrong about it going on easier and coming off harder as we get older! Glad we can do this journey together - so few people out there to connect with and talk about it with - without judgement!

I hope you do get a decent first week loss as it is good for the motivation but if not then you know that it’s all fat that’s gone not just water weight

. I was keto for a full year before that which was including my pregnancy. I wish I had the will power to stay keto forever.
I'm finding carnivore easier than keto. I'd wander into keto baking and puddings when I was keto. More protein leaves me much more satisfied. I occasionally have mushrooms or avocado- but am almost always meat, eggs and a little dairy.

Omg we are soooo similar!

My height is 5,4 - start weight was about 12stone 4lbs target weight is about 9st 6lbs - and current weight is about 11st 10lbs ish

You’re not wrong about it going on easier and coming off harder as we get older! Glad we can do this journey together - so few people out there to connect with and talk about it with - without judgement!

I hope you do get a decent first week loss as it is good for the motivation but if not then you know that it’s all fat that’s gone not just water weight
Thank you, yes I'm more like 5ft 4.5 😆 I just like to round up lol. 11st 10lb is about the lowest I've gotten down to in the last 12 years before caving and eating crap again. I'd love to be 9st something but I have lipoedema so I'm not sure if I'd be able to but I'll try definitely. Yes it's lovely to have someone on the same page.

Back