new cambridge undergraduate...

secretsquirrel

hahahaha :8855:

hi guys, its me.

i was going to do LL but i have decided now to do the CD for various reasons. i have booked my 1st meeting and session on june 8th at 6.15 pm and i cant wait.:D

i mean i can hardly wait for it.:)

i am soooooooooooooo ready for this and excited i really am. i have just totally decided to do this and i am sure i will make mistakes but i dont care. by Christmas i will be my normal size again and these 5 years will be forever termed the 'fat' years.:(

i am very happy about this.and happy to be on here where everyone is so helpful. cheers guys, cant wait to get started xx thank you

Last edited:
Good luck secretsquirrel with CD!

Here's to Christmas and a normal size:xmascheers:

honestly i am so excited its crazy. the end of such a crappy body image era. ahahaha.i get to make a ticker. and charts on my computer and watch my hard work paying off...not too slowly. i am so happy about this. anyone else get this stupidly excited or does it make me a bit weird? please give me any tips or handy hinters you might like to share...here ready and waiting for anything you wish to tell me and thanks in advance xx

These busy Cdcs should fit people in sooner! Im starting back and thought having to wait til Tuesday was bad! Luckily I have loads of bits from last time so gonna use those until then =]

Back