New Cd-er needs help please :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bridejoo, 28 February 2007 Social URL.

1. bridejoo

bridejoo Member

Hi all

I'm on day 4 and so far its going ok. The hunger has started to ease off but I have woken up with a terrible chesty cough! I understand I can't take any cough medicine, please can you confirm as my CDC is on hols!

Also, am I supposed to get such bad wind?!?!? My stomach is gurgling like crazy (thinking that I need to rush to the loo) but its just wind. Its making me so uncomfortable and sitting down all day in my job doesn't help.

Feeling really miserable - please tell me it gets better!

I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm getting married in October.

Thank you

Julie xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    the wind problem will sort itself out and settle down soon so dont worry about that. i found the first week very difficult on my system in that regard.

as for the chest cough...can u get urself some flu tablets? i know medicine isnt a good idea but beechams and plenty others do flu tabs. not sure if they attack coughs tho :confused:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.