New CDC and STS!!

Thx Greeneyes, I had weighed 30 mins, prior to weighin on her's, she's only 5 mins away. So, it was def due to diff scales. xx

No, you didn't, but I just wanted to check!! I think it's most likely that her scales just read differently to yours and so next week it'll show you the right loss, if that makes sense!

My cdc's scales weigh me 2lb heavier than mine...I go by her reading as it's the official one but I much prefer mine LOL

Hi PolishRose, yes, my old CDC's used to be about a lb out too, but I'd weigh myself on mine weekly, then my CDC's on and still had roughly the same loss. So now I will go by the new CDC's because what ever loss I have on there, will be the loss I have had that week. This week was just different as she is new and scales are too. x

I always take my own scales as my official weight as I get weighed first thing in the morning, without my clothes, and after having a wee lol. This is my true weight. When I get weighed later in the day with my CDC I always weigh more because I have clothes on and I've had a drink/shake etc. I always take my shoes off and try to wear the same clothes so I know whatever loss she records is accurate for me at that time of the day, although this is always a few pounds more than my scales. As long as my scales show a loss I know I've lost, but of course I want to know I've lost on her scales too. The most important part of the CDC for me is seeing her every week and knowing she'll check my weight, and that I can discuss the diet, more the motivation factor. I consider the loss she records as accurate, but the weight my scales say is my real weight in my eyes. If your scales showed a loss then just put the weight of the new CDC down to new scales and don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll be reassured next week when hers record a loss too :)

My own scales are pretty accurate when compared to my GPs and at work (in a hospital) so imagine my surprise when CDC weighed me with her scales (she comes to me) and I was 7lbs heavier!! A friend also has her and found that there was a similar difference compared to her own scales - however at least the weight off each week will be consistant and the higher weight just makes me even more determined NOT to stay that heavy!

Hey hon..
well done for having such a great week and can so understand your frustration, i would feel the same.. I get on mine before going to get weighed mine are about 3 pounds different from my cdcs..
I am sure you are looking fab .. so if it doesnt show on her scales this week it definatly will next.
Chin up your doing great x

Back