Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New challenge ideas?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Miss Mango, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Hi everyone, I think we're all maybe getting a little bored of the challenges, I know I am bored of the Wii one slightly but am still going to do it.
    I feel we need a new kind of motivation and would appreciate your ideas of what you'd like to do - I was thinking an EA Sports Active Challenge maybe?

Or if everyone would like we could do just an Exercise Challenge and welcome all forms of exercise? I really don't know but I'd like some new ideas and I like having the motivation of a challenge thread so chuck your ideas in the ring folks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zoemee20

zoemee20 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ooo im new on here so never done one of these before? sounds good! i havnt got a wii tho i sold it :( and ive got 2 young children - what sort of challenges have you done before?x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.