New clothes...woohoo!

Ninja

Silver Member
Well I've just bought my first pair of size 14 jeans in over 10 years AND I've got a Tankini :eek:

Hubby, really likes the tankini...had to keep slapping at his hands, the saucy devil :censored:

That's wonderful news! You must be over the moon! (OH obviously is!) :D

well done you, hope you're proud cos ya should be xx

WELL DONE!!!!! It must be a great feeling for you x x

what a great feeling. well done you. size 14 jeans is a real acheivement! are you off on holidays to wear your tankini?

Thanks everyone.
I had some size 14's to wear already but they were hand me downs. There's nothing like buying new clothes in your new size...it does feel great.
I'm not going anywhere on hols Edwin, other than London for 5 days in 3 weeks time. But I wanted something I could sunbath in and also swim in and although all my swimsuits with their control panels were new last year, they are now huge on me. My boobs look like peas in an egg cup in them :cool:

Thanks everyone.
I had some size 14's to wear already but they were hand me downs. There's nothing like buying new clothes in your new size...it does feel great.
I'm not going anywhere on hols Edwin, other than London for 5 days in 3 weeks time. But I wanted something I could sunbath in and also swim in and although all my swimsuits with their control panels were new last year, they are now huge on me. My boobs look like peas in an egg cup in them :cool:
get all your too big stuff posted on the clothes exchange, or down to the charity shop now you dont need them xxx

get all your too big stuff posted on the clothes exchange, or down to the charity shop now you dont need them xxx

Hi Rainbow
We do a swap shop thing at my group. I've had a couple of members give me some of their old stuff and I'll be passing some of my stuff on too. My mum is doing SW too and she is one size behind me so I've been giving her some of my things. But I'm planning on having a baby within the next year and so I've kept some of the elasticated waist stuff or then....along with the too big swimsuits and put them in a suitcase up in the attic.

Oh Ninja, congrats, It's such a good feeling when you go down a dress size, I'm almost at a 14 myself and I've already got a few pairs of trousers and I can't wait to get into them, so I can imagine the feeling. Well done again

Well done, you've done fab so far :D

It's such a confidence boost when you buy new clothes in smaller sizes :D

I love tankinis :)

well done you!! cant wait til i can get into a 14!!! will do a little dance and have to tell all you lovely peeps here on minimins!! got a bit of a way to go yet but its in grasping distance!
well done...you must be very proud of yourself :) x

Well done!!! :D:D

You must feel great chick, and you should cos you've done so well :happy096:

congratulations, i am pea green with envy. i cant wait to get in a size 14.

well done.x

Back