'new clothes'

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi all, hope you are all well.

another post I just replied to, reminded me that I have some 'new clothes' to wear!

I was going through my wardrobe, you know the bit at the back where you bury clothes that are too tight, and guess what!

I have 3 pairs of jeans I can wear, and 2 pairs on the way (thinking I will be able to breathe in them in a week or two! lol)

I also took my 'fat' too big clothes out and put them in a bag to go into the loft. I was really happy, there are some clothes that I just hate, but were the only ones that fitted, so they are off to the charity shop! good riddance to grey baggies, and granny blouses!

what is hiding in your wardrobe?

woohoo hun well done, its feel amazing doesnt it, before this i lived in two pairs of my largest jeans, with about 6 pairs hidden away as you say......

my two biggest ones look like clowns trousers now, then ive gotten into 2 pairs of smaller one which are now too big also heheh

now im into my two even smaller pairs, wearing them now but a little lose already, next ill be in my last two pairs and i cant believe it, so in about two weeks ill be in my two smallest pairs of jeans and willl have 6 old baggy pairs for charity shops, woohoo

im glad im not the only one who had them out aside thinking ill get into them one day.........some of these jeans ive had two years saying ill get into them and never did i gave up hope and gave lots of stuff to gok wann this year when i met him at his fashion fix. and that felt good but id nothing left to wear after that day apart from my two large jeans and lots of two small ones, now they are my too big ones yayyyyyyyyyyy lipotrim

and yayyyyyyyy you hunnni well done and keep up the good work

I to have about 4 pairs of too small jeans... i'm a size 18 at the minute, and one of them is a pair of 18s that measure the same as 14s so i am hoping to get to those soon, i also have some work trousers in a small 16 waiting, and i bought my dream skirt at the weekend in a 14....

love it!

I to have about 4 pairs of too small jeans... i'm a size 18 at the minute, and one of them is a pair of 18s that measure the same as 14s so i am hoping to get to those soon, i also have some work trousers in a small 16 waiting, and i bought my dream skirt at the weekend in a 14....

love it!

hey hun, i started at size 20, then got into 18s, now in 16s, next 14s hopefully, then 12s n im done woop woop

i knew i had to do something about this all when i had to buy a pair of size 20 work trousers. i was mortified, think sometimes it takes a big shock to do something about it.

I started this a size 20-22 and the trousers were so huge!

I'm now wearing (comfortably) size 14s and think after another stone or so I will be in 12s!! Can't believe it. Cleared out a load of clothes today, either too big or just don't wear them anymore. Great feeling and really spurs you on too!

I started this a size 20-22 and the trousers were so huge!

I'm now wearing (comfortably) size 14s and think after another stone or so I will be in 12s!! Can't believe it. Cleared out a load of clothes today, either too big or just don't wear them anymore. Great feeling and really spurs you on too!

wowowow size 14, bliss i bet, and i want to get to 12, my 16s are now a little loose, well done anyway hunni

well done girls, its great isn't it, I am wearing 14's with a little muffin at the moment, lol, its funny as you go down the sizes, that little muffin likes to follow me all the way. lol. I guess I shouldn't have eaten him in the first place!

well done girls, its great isn't it, I am wearing 14's with a little muffin at the moment, lol, its funny as you go down the sizes, that little muffin likes to follow me all the way. lol. I guess I shouldn't have eaten him in the first place!

haha i know what you mean, when ya first go into a size, the muffin comes, then he slowly disapears until you get into the next size

looking at the dimples on my tummy I think it was the chocolate chip one :D

I'm loving these posts. I'm due to start lipotrim tommorrow but hopefully it wont be long before I can join these posts about smaller size.

I have the most boring wardrobe ever black ,black and more black!!! I kept thinking if I work black It would disguise how big I really was!!! The final straw was going on hols to Turkey in July and only having one pair of shorts that I could get it to so had to wear and wash em for the next day!!!! I was up to a size 20 !!! When I get my weight down a bit more Im going to buy clothes that are bright and if I can get rid of my massive thighs i want to buy a pair of tight, skinny white jeans[ theres no harm in dreaming!!!]my bum and my legs are my biggest bit so I hope I can reduce them alot!!!:)

Omg skinny jeans! I live in high waist bootleg style. I try to wear colours but black suits me best as it really is slimming. I'm going to buy more dresses and skirts when I lose the weight.

I have the most boring wardrobe ever black ,black and more black!!! I kept thinking if I work black It would disguise how big I really was!!! The final straw was going on hols to Turkey in July and only having one pair of shorts that I could get it to so had to wear and wash em for the next day!!!! I was up to a size 20 !!! When I get my weight down a bit more Im going to buy clothes that are bright and if I can get rid of my massive thighs i want to buy a pair of tight, skinny white jeans[ theres no harm in dreaming!!!]my bum and my legs are my biggest bit so I hope I can reduce them alot!!!:)

hia hun with this diet that dream isnt as far away as you think:D

and i wore a lot of black, brown and blue jeans, and i know what you mean, im going for colour next and some lovely dresses etc cant wait

Omg skinny jeans! I live in high waist bootleg style. I try to wear colours but black suits me best as it really is slimming. I'm going to buy more dresses and skirts when I lose the weight.

hey so do i most of the time, BUT and BIG but, im now coomfortably wearing a pair of next skinny jeanss, funy when my cousin came other day, shes omg i never thought id see you in skinny jeans but they loook really good heheh, yayyyyyyyyyy to skinny jeans......and im buying dresses n skirts too love, ive not worn them for years apsrt from my new dress iv e just got

I havent worn a dress or skirt since my wedding day thats 18 yrs ago!!!!!!:D Hope I can get rid of my tree trunks and reveal a pair of thin legs!!! Even as a child I was fat my mum had to buy ladies skirts for my skool uniform and turn them up!!!:(

I havent worn a dress or skirt since my wedding day thats 18 yrs ago!!!!!!:D Hope I can get rid of my tree trunks and reveal a pair of thin legs!!! Even as a child I was fat my mum had to buy ladies skirts for my skool uniform and turn them up!!!:(

aww lol, just keep to this diet and the slim legged you will shine though

Back