Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Councellor in Cardiff

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Incywincy, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Incywincy

Incywincy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I am having trouble at times with getting to my LL meetings as they are too far away. Now I find out that there is a LLC now in my home town - Cardiff. I don't know if LL have been playing with the website, but I can't seem to find the list of UK LLC's on there. Does anyone here know of the number for the New Cardiff LLC. I am struggling to maintain because of this big gap in meetings and the last thing I need is to put the weight back on :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss_Bettany

Miss_Bettany Full Member

You can ring LL HQ on 08700 664747 and they will tell you...they are ever so friendly.

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

WOO! Cardiff rocks :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.