New Dec/Jan magazine

Nemesis82

Silver Member
Hi All,

Just wondered if everyone has seen the new issue of WW magazine yet and made anything yet?

I only picked mine up today and theres a few things in it that look delicious:Baileys Cheesecake to start with!! I am though a little dubious at the idea of a brussel sprout stir fry!!

What does everyone else think?

I had myself a brussel quorn stirfry with plum sauce lurvely :)

I don't suppose you could post that baileys cheesecake recipe? Pretty please! :D cx

The plum sauce may liven the stir fry up!!

Ok the recipe....

1tsp low fat spread
6 dark choc Hobnobs (crushed)
2 gelatine leaves
50ml skimmed milk
200g low fat soft cheese
1tbsp of liquid natural sweetner
25ml Baileys
50ml whipping cream

Line the base of a 17cm tin with some greaseproof paper. Melt the spread then stir in the crushed biscuits. Keep on heat until the chocolate has melted. Tip mixture into the tin and spread out evenly. Place in fridge to chill

Cut gelatine leaves into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl and cover with the milk. Leave to soak for 10 mins then place over a pan of boiling water to melt the gelatine (don't let the bowl touch the water or let the gelatine mix boil). Remove from heat and allow to cool.

In a bowl, mix the soft cheese with the liquid sweetner then pour into the gelatine mix. Beat until smooth then add the baileys.

whip cream in seperate bowl then scrape it into the baileys mix and fold through. Pour over the biscuit base and leave for a couple of hours.

Once its ready, feel free to decorate it with chocolate shavings or glitter!

I forgot.... the whole things serves 6 and contains 33 points so thats 5 points per serving.

I saw that recipe and I LOVE Baileys! Not enough if it in the recipe for my liking! Let us know what it's like if you try it x

I'm going to make the chicken and black mean nachos tomorrow night and def going to make the cheesecake for boxing day along with the turkey and the stuffing ball recipe.

I've tried brussel sprout stir-fry before, but found that they overpowered the whole dish & it just tasted like salty (soy sauce) sprouts - not that great! ;)

Mmm. The cheesecake sounds lovely.

I may try over the weekend. But seen as I live on my own it would be too much of a temptation....

Mmm. The cheesecake sounds lovely.

I may try over the weekend. But seen as I live on my own it would be too much of a temptation....

You could use a little ramekin and work out pp for a single one x

I never thought about making little individual ones! That's a great idea :)

The cheesecake sounds Devine .... I am not a baileys fan tho - I presume it tastes
Fine without it??? Would it reduce the pp too??

Back