New diary-I'm going to class!!

Plan for today- b-fruit, l-gammon (thats just simmering) and salad, t-spag bol with leftovers from friday so synned a little as used a jar but there was enough for at least 8 servings!!!
Tomorrow-similar day-may do some veg soup as well, not sure yet.
Tuesday-gammon lunch with either salad or soup, chicken and rice for tea, not sure how I'm going to do the chicken yet-will look in my recipe book and old mags for some inspiration.

So long as I don't put any weight on this week I shall buy a new recipe book at class on friday. I've decided to get myself one as a treat each time I lose half a stone, but I won't allow myself to order it until the week after I've achieved that half stone so that I don't let myself slip. I have the comfort foods book, not sure which else to get-thought perhaps the red one and then I can add free carbs to it to make the EE. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. I know everyone likes the curry one but tbh I'm happy with the curry I make at the moment and would need to buy all those extra spices which I can't afford at the moment. Another thing I've thought is to choose a new recipe from a mag/book and gradually increase my spice collection that way. I do have lots but most of them are at least 10 years old and I can't see them being particularly pleasant!!

Hi Rozie!!!!

I'm great thankyou hunni, how are you-read you're still in pain which is no good at all. Has your headache gone?
I've just had the most lovely ham for dinner-boiled it this morning then put it in the oven for 15 mins. Had with some new potatoes and salad- a really simple but yummy meal.
Are you batch cooking again today?-I'll pop over to your diary and have a look!!

The simplest of meals are usually the yummiest. I just had a jacket potato with of Marg (3.5 syns) topped with cheese and spagetti hoops and had that with a steam bag of veg. Was delicious..

No won't be batch cooking today.. Still have some things in the freezer so only going to cook tonight's dinner of lamb and spinach curry x

Plan for today- b-fruit, l-gammon (thats just simmering) and salad, t-spag bol with leftovers from friday so synned a little as used a jar but there was enough for at least 8 servings!!!
Tomorrow-similar day-may do some veg soup as well, not sure yet.
Tuesday-gammon lunch with either salad or soup, chicken and rice for tea, not sure how I'm going to do the chicken yet-will look in my recipe book and old mags for some inspiration.
hi helen have u tried the diet coke chicken if u haven't it's realy nice like having a takeaway xx

Hi Val, no I haven't I'll take a look.

Sunday 29th Jan.
Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-oooh I haven't had it-will have alpen lights with a cuppa for supper.

B-coffee, melon, pineapple, grapes.
L-warm ham, new potatoes, salad of lettuce, tomato, grated carrot, cucumber, spring onions, orange pepper, 1.5 tbsp light salad cream.
T-spaghetti, bolognese sauce with mince, bacon, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree and small part of a ragu jar (this was LO from fridays party) parmesan, big bowl of salad as lunchtime, fat free vinegrette.

Syns-salad cream-1.5, parmesan-1.5, ragu-2. Total 5.
Weekly-61/45 (!!!!)

Really chuffed as I've been mentioned in this weeks email from my consultant!!! Couldn't stay to class because of DD's birthday, and does anyone else find all the clapping a bit embarassing??

I hate the clapping... I don't think I like group to be honest...

I hate the fact that I have to weigh in front of someone as it keeps me on track but there is no image therapy...

I don't really like it either. Its a new class so most people only started 2 weeks before I did but I feel like I know what I'm doing from coming on here where as some of them seem a little clueless. However I shall try and stay to the next 2 as I'm not working those days and the raffle is usually something good for 50p!!!

I'm disappointed. I thought that I would gain something from group but all that happens is everyone gets weighed.. C reads out everyone's losses and gains, raffle.. SOTW and then home time. I'm going for a few more weeks then will decide whether I want to stay or not..

Yes, mine's like that. I mentioned SW quiche my 2nd week and people asked what it was so I explained and the C handed out a couple of recipe sheets. Think next week I'll mention minimins!!!!

Monday 30th Jan.
Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B-coffee
S- apple.
D-ham, new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, spring onions, beetroot, ligt salad cream, bread.
T-rice, chicken, blue dragon sweet chilli and garlic sauce, onions, mushrooms, red pepper, carrot, peas, garlic, frylight, leeks to boost the SF. Mullerlight.
Syns-salad cream-2, stirfry sauce-3.5. Total of 5.5 so far. Had a big plateful but I'm always hungry after rice even loads of it so will try not to be tempted this evening.
So hopefully weekly syns are 66.5/60-I'm catching up with my naughty friday!!!

Went to bed early with a big mug of tea and a good book last night to stop me munching!! Might have to do the same tonight, though I am up at 5.30 tomorrow for work so I've got an excuse!!

Ok today-
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee
S-apple
D-ham, new potatoes, salad, bread, light salad cream.
T-leftover chilli chicken and veg with rice and added leek and cauliflower. 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce.

Syns-salad cream-2,sweet chilli and garlic sauce-3.5, tomato ketchup-0.5, 1/2 a chunk of cadburys caramel that DD was eating-1 syn. Total-7. Weekly-73.5/75. Caught up!!

Have to say I'm failing miserably with exercise, I have walked to school the last couple of days but I just have so much to do at the moment. I don't want to beat myself up about it (or think about it really-head is well in the sand) and I want to get the next couple of weeks of sticking to the plan foodwise out of the way because now is my bad time for falling off the wagon and I want to break that cycle that I've been on. I feel a bit like I'm programmed to fail after a couple of weeks of doing really well and need to get over it.
So I'm going to relax about the exercise part and not fret about it.

Last edited:
Really hungry-had my coffee this morning and then nothing until in the car at 2.40 (stayed an extra hour as we were short), so I've only had an apple and an alpen light so far. I have a SW quiche and Sw wedges in the oven and I'm going to have a big salad with them-may need 2 plates!! Really pleased so far that I haven't been tempted to pick-only 20 or so minutes to go til food!!!

Managed to resist picking.

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk
Hex B-2 alpen lights.

B-coffee
L-alpen light, apple.
T-SW quiche( with bacon, onion and mushroom in it),SW wedges, big salad-lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, spring onion, 1 tbsp light mayo and 1 tbsp EL mayo.

Syns-light mayo-2, EL mayo 0.5. Total so far-2.5. Could hve ore but I'm full and don't want to eat for the sake of it-especially approaching WI. So 76/90.

Rough plan for tomorrow is ham salad and bread for dinner and SW quiche with wedges and baked beans for tea with a bowl of fruit for pud to make my SF right.

Thanks Roziee and Val-I feel like I've lost this week-slightly less inches to pinch!!-just hope that the scales agree!!
Today is going to plan so far-except that I found what looks like a mangled decomposing slug in my salad so had to remove all the lettuce from the plate-uuurrrggghhh!!! it was florrette salad which I usually find really good-I shall be writing to them!!

Back