New diary-I'm going to class!!

I don't either-it was on my plate and I'd already eaten some of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok food for today (minus the slug!!!!).

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee
S-apple.
D-ham, tiny bit of lettuce (until I found the slug!), grated carrot,tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, beetroot, bread, 1.5 tbsp light salad cream
T-SW quiche, lettuce (new bag), 2 big sticks celery, orange pepper, onion, SW wedges, mayo-light and extra light. 2 mini choc chip cookies, mullerlight vanilla with choc sprinkles and black cherry underlayer-unfortunately not free but actully feels like a proper pudding not a low fat yogurt!!

Syns-light salad cream-1.5, mayo mix-2.5,2 mini choc chip cokies-2, yogurt-1.5=7.5. Won't be having anything else as its WI tomorrow so weekly total is 83.5/105.

Hope u took a pic to show them! I just carefully inspected all of the salad leaves in my pack lol slug free thankfully

Good idea I hadn't thought of that.
I always try and get florette as I find it lasts way beyond its sell by date-braved it and bought a new bag which was ok.

How are you today Roziee?
I was speaking to a woman at school today who started the same SW class as me 2 weeks before me and she thinks the image therapy tells you nothing too, but has struggled to understand the plan so I've told her about minimins-think she'll get a lot more info from here than from attending class. Like me she works 3 days a week and doesn't want to waste 2 hours of one of her days off sat clapping!!!!

hjanea said:
Good idea I hadn't thought of that.
I always try and get florette as I find it lasts way beyond its sell by date-braved it and bought a new bag which was ok.

How are you today Roziee?
I was speaking to a woman at school today who started the same SW class as me 2 weeks before me and she thinks the image therapy tells you nothing too, but has struggled to understand the plan so I've told her about minimins-think she'll get a lot more info from here than from attending class. Like me she works 3 days a week and doesn't want to waste 2 hours of one of her days off sat clapping!!!!

Exactly!

Im trying to get a refund from sw but they haven't called me back yet so I'll call them and pester them tomorrow.

Yeah she will learn more here than there..

I'm better thank you Helen- not as much pain as I've felt in the last week xx

Pleased that the pain is going. Hope you manage to get a refund.
I shall see how I feel at the end of my 12 weeks-I think perhaps I need someone to weigh me at the moment to keep me on the straight and narrow but that might change. I'm intending to stay to image therapy tomorrow but may well miss it next week-think once a fortnight is enough for anyone!!

Well p'ed off that I stuck to plan and have gained 1/2 a lb!!!!
Nevermind I shall stick to it this week and hopefully show a good loss next week.
Walked to class and then to waitrose and back so at least I've done some extra execise today.
Shall try to do something on sunday and next thursday-either a walk or exercise video.

Plan for today is SW quiche, salad and bread for dinner and some sort of beef stew/curry/goulash? Think I'll make a stew and goulash and see which DD will eat. Will probably have jacket potatoes with it. She won't want to eat too much as its the school disco tonight so she'll be dancing.

Class was a bit different today-better. I didn't get chance to speak to the C and I'm wondering whether to email her to ask if I'm having too many carbs/enough carbs?? My main meals usually have at least 1/2 superfree if not more so I don't really understand why I have put on. However it has made me so determined to stick to it this next week.

hjanea said:
Well p'ed off that I stuck to plan and have gained 1/2 a lb!!!!
Nevermind I shall stick to it this week and hopefully show a good loss next week.
Walked to class and then to waitrose and back so at least I've done some extra execise today.
Shall try to do something on sunday and next thursday-either a walk or exercise video.

Plan for today is SW quiche, salad and bread for dinner and some sort of beef stew/curry/goulash? Think I'll make a stew and goulash and see which DD will eat. Will probably have jacket potatoes with it. She won't want to eat too much as its the school disco tonight so she'll be dancing.

Class was a bit different today-better. I didn't get chance to speak to the C and I'm wondering whether to email her to ask if I'm having too many carbs/enough carbs?? My main meals usually have at least 1/2 superfree if not more so I don't really understand why I have put on. However it has made me so determined to stick to it this next week.

Oh no.. Wonder why that was... So frustrating when that happens!!!

Email her and speak to your C for sure.. X

Should've taken my initial measurements I think because I definately feel a little thinner!

sorry about ur 0.5lb gain it's so annoying when u know u've stuck to plan gggrr lol i was peeed off that i only lost 0.5lbs this week went out for dinner yesterday and thought sod it and had cheesecake then today went out and had pie & chips :eek: back to plan tomorrow :rolleyes: hope u have a good weekend xx

Hi Val!! Mmmm pie and chips-yummy!!
Hope you have a good weekend too.

Ok today;
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee
D-SW quiche, lettuce, cucumber, 3 tomatoes, spring onions, beetrot, celery, bread, 2 tbsp light salad cream (made sure I measued this but looked similar to what I've been having this last week).
T-beef goulash-extra lean stewing steak, onions,mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, celery, red pepper, paprika with 2 small jacket potatoes, cauliflower and sprouts.
Syns-only 2 for the salad cream so far. Think i might have a timeout-4.5. So that'll be 6.5/15.

Both my meals today have been around 2/3 superfree-I'm hoping the rest of the week can be similar and see what result I get.

Hi Roziee, I don't know how you are supposed to make it but I dryfried some beef chunks, added sliced onion, mushrooms, red peppers and celery and tinned tomatoes. A good squirt of tomato puree-around 1.5 tbsp? and I put in 1 teaspoon of paprika at first but added another heaped one later when DD said she wasn't having it.I cooked it slowly for around 3 hours. The meat could've been tenderer but I suppose that was the cut and I should've cooked it longer. It was pretty nice-possibly would've been improved with a spot of sweetner-it had that harsh tomato taste about it but I was quite pleased with it. Good thing because theres around 1 1/2 servings left. Will haveit again as it is and then put some curry powder in it I think. I made some stew as well so if DD doesnt want that on sunday I'll curry that too.

I like food like that. Hubby doesn't so I never make it... Would be lovely with the cheese scones as dumplings.. Put them about 15 minutes before serving so they can take in all the yummy juices...

Oooh it would-might give that a try with the leftovers-thankyou.

I'm hungry this morning. Having my coffee and then possibly a bacon and mushroom toastie. If I use my hex b for breakfast then I'll cook some new potatoes to go with my salad which'll be an early lunch as I'm at work this afternoon. Tea will be roast chicken at mums at about 8pm after work (snow permitting!!-we are supposed to get it mid afternoon), with frylighted roasties and lots of veg.

Ended up staying over at my mums last night as the drive from work to hers was shocking and I didn't want to then have to drive home with DD in the car.
So yesterdays food:
Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B-bacon, mushrooms, toast.
D-SW quiche, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, grated carrot,onion, beetroot.
T-chicken, frylighted roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, leeks, sprouts, gravy, crabapple jelly.
Syns-salad cream-2, 2 thorntons cappachino truffles-7 (!!!!!-so pleased I only had 2), gravy and crab apple jelly-5. Total of 14. Weekly 20.5/30.

I had planned a walk or a bit of aerobics video today but instead I have dragged DD on her sledge to grandmas and then walked home and will be doing the same when I go to collect her so that'll do me for today. Pretty shattered as DD insisted on sleeping with me instead of in her room at mums so I haven't got much sleep with her kicking, snoring, grinding her teeth, sniffing, coughing and the 3 times she sat bolt upright in bed still asleep!!!!

Breakfast at mums was an alpen light, an apple and a clementine-I'd taken supplies in case I had to stop at work. Have had around 100mls skimmed in my coffee so still have a good amount of hex A left-not sure what to have-probably warm milk tonight.
I've got some gammon simmering to roast shortly. And plan for lunch is this with salad, egg and potato. Plan for tea is leftover goulash with jacket and veg of some sort.

Back