New diary-I'm going to class!!

Monday 21st may. SE day.

Hex A's-milk.
Hex B's-2 small wm bread, 2 alpen lights.

B-coffee.
D-ham , lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, onion, beetroot, bread, salad cream.
T- shepherds pie (EL mince, onion, carrots, celery, mushroom, stock cube, gravy granules, potato, cttage cheese) with cauliflower, carrots, leeks, cabbage. FF activia yogurt.
Supper-warm milk, alpens.
Syns- salad cream-2, gravy granules-1. Total 3. Weekly-19.5/45.

Why did I think making buns for school was a good idea-it led to a very piggy session. When will I learn???!!!

Brilliant today-bought 3 pairs of size 14 trousers that I can just about wear- 1 pair is fine, the others will be in about 7lbs-that should keep me sticking to plan!!

Tuesday 23rd may.
Probably an SE day. Haven't had 2nd Hex's yet-will have them and an apple once DD in bed.

Hex A's-skimmed milk.
Hex B's-2 small wm bread, 2 alpen lights.

B-coffee.
D- ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, grated carrot, beetroot, onion, salad cream, bread. Activia FF yogurt.
T- shepherds pie as yesterday, veg as yesterday.
Supper- apple, milk, alpens.
Syns-salad cream-2.

I'm on a school trip tomorrow (with 4 and 5 year olds) and I'm not sure what to take for lunch. I would've taken sandwiches but with salad in they'll be messy to eat. Could take a salad but its going to be so warm. Part of me is thikning fruit and alpens, after toast and fruit for breakfast. I suppose what might work is a ham sandwich with carrot and celery sticks and fruit for pudding- yes I think that would be best-wont take too long to eat and wont be too messy. It might only be 1/3 SF though, so that won't be an SE day. Though if I have a good sized portion of fruit-melon, pineapple, grapes and blueberries it might be enough.

The trip is tomorrow- can't believe I'm wasting a day off (with good weather promised) inside with children I don't know!!-its reception class not DD's class! Feel happy with what I've decided to take food wise though.

Wednesday 23rd May.
The school trip was great!
SE day.
Hex A's- 375mls skimmed milk, 45g reduced fat cheddar.
Hex B's-2 small WM bread, 2 alpen lights.

B- coffee.
D- ham, bread, carrot sticks, celery sticks, pineapple, melon, grapes, blueberries.
T- spaghetti bolognese ( EL mince, onions, celery, carot, mushrooms, garlic, passata, tomato puree, worcester sauce, salt, sweetner, oregano), 45 g reduced fat cheddar, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, celery, yellow pepper, VLF french dressing. FF activia yogurt.
Syns- hmmm none so far?? Will see how my evening goes-I'd planned a couple of alpen lights for supper.

ETA-I had 2 ritz biscuits-?1.5 syns.

Last edited:
Thursday 24th May. SE day!

Hex A's- 375mls skimmed milk, 40g reduced fat cheese.
Hex B's- 2 small WM bread, 2 alpen lights.

B- coffee.
D-ham, lettuce, tomatoes, grated carrot, cucumber, onion, beetroot, bread, salad cream.
T-Lo spag bol, as yesterday with cheese, and salad of lettuce, onion, celery, carrot, yellow pepper, VLF french dressing.

Supper-alpen lights and green tea.
Syns- salad cream- 2.

WI tomorrow-hoping for a small loss but not sure I'll get it-it'll just come down to fluid in the morning I think. I'm approaching * week and it might add some retention weight- really hope not. I did get on the scales at work today (after loads of water) and I was 80.3 kg- only 400g to lose to be under 80kg!! Thats only 1lb so hope to get there soon.
Cut the grass this afternoon which was hard work in this heat and work today was pretty physical and nonstop so I'm hoping that'll help-but we'll see. What I'm really hoping is that I reach 12-5 next week-that'll be 2 stone off and more importantly my BMI will be overweight rather than obese.

if you've got some peppermint tea have a couple of cups before you sleep.. will help with any water retention xx

Why why why when its WI day has * week just commenced, without lots of fluid loss yet and why can't I go to the loo this morning-I go every morning!!! I want to see a loss on those scales!!!

Didn't manage the loo but have lost 1.5lbs which I/m happy with. 2.5 lbs to have lost 2 stone and looking at my stats less to have BMI under 30. Hope I can manage both next week.
Bought some steak to have with salad for lunch to celebrate my good days this week.

:bliss: that is fantastic!!! Well done Helen that is bloody brilliant!!! As long as you have consistent losses that's the main thing x

Friday 25th may.

Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B- coffee. Alpen light, apple.
D- steak, onion, mushrooms, SW wedges, mayo mix, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, celery, carrot.
T- tuna, big sald, mayo mix.
Syns- alpen-3, mayo-5, drifterx2-?10. Total-18.
Need to be good now and not spoil it. I will get this weight off.

Saturday 26th may. EE day, worked late shift.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B-coffee, alpen light.
D- ham, new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, grated carrot, bread, salad cream.
T- chicken, frylighted roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, leeks, broccoli, green beans, gravy.
Syns-salad cream-2, alpen light-3, gravy-3.

Sunday 27th may.

Hex A- 2 small WM bread.
Hex B- 375mls skimmed milk.

5am- bag of crisps-I was starving!!!
B- coffee
D- ham, egg, salad potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, grated carrot, cucumber, onion, beetroot, salad cream.
T- tuna, sweetcorn, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, grated carrot, onion, mayo mix.
Syns-crisps-6.5, salad cream-2, mayo-4, timeout-4.5. Total-17.

hjanea said:
Saturday 26th may. EE day, worked late shift.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B-coffee, alpen light.
D- ham, new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, grated carrot, bread, salad cream.
T- chicken, frylighted roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, leeks, broccoli, green beans, gravy.
Syns-salad cream-2, alpen light-3, gravy-3.

Are you still doing SE? I wanna see pictures :p

Hi Rozie, been EE the last few days, though might try SE on wednesday and thursday. No good with pics I don't have any clue how to load them.

Back