New diary-I'm going to class!!

Tuesday 12th June.

Hex A- 375 mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B- coffee.
S- banana.
D- ham, new potatoes, boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, beetroot, onion, salad cream, bread.
T-LO vegetable couscous(couscous, pepper, mushroom, onion), rice, mushy pea curry (onions, mushrooms, carrot, celery, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, mushy peas, ginger, garlic, curry powder), mange tout. FF activia yogurt, apple.
Syns- salad cream-2, timeout-4.5. Total 6.5. Weekly 36.5/75.

Lots of body magic digging and heaving things about in the garden.

Thanks Val-hope you do too!

Wednesday 13th June.

Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small wm bread.

B- coffee.
D- ham, 3 salad potatoes, boiled egg, lettuce, grated carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
Snack (had to go to mums and it was teatime and DD wanted fish and chips from the lovely fish shop near them!!)-a piece of battered fish max 1x2inches, 7 chips.
T- chicken breast, very small portion of leftover rice, lots of mushy pea curry.

Syns-salad cream-2, fish and chips-max 10 I think???, timeout-4.5. Total 16.5. Weekly-53/90.

Loks like I'm accompanying DD's class to swimming on friday so will be going to the teatime WI tomorrow which means an apple and a banana when I get home from work at 2pm then just drinks till after WI at 5.30. Hope I can do it!!

Thanks Val!!

Had my apple and now trying not to think about food!!

I lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 14th June.

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small wm bread.

B-coffee
D-an apple.
Snacks-2 small choc cornflake cakes, approx 10 pieces penne pasta-I was starving!
Tea (after WI)- chicken breast, filled with EL philly, garlic and basil, coated in egg and breadcrumbs, with SW wedges, carrots, leeks and mangetout. Timeout.
Syns-cornflake cakes-4, timeout-4.5, philly light-?2. 10.5 so far. I may go up to my 15 with another timeout later.

Thankyou!!!!!
Just hope I can keep to it as well this week. Need to get planning so I don't get tempted.

Friday 15th June

Hex A-35mls skimmed milk
Hex B- sweet chilli ryvita minis.

B-coffee
S-banana, green tea.
D- little houmous, celery, ryvita minis.
T-roast beef, 3 basics yorkshire puds,frylighted roast potatoes, carrots, onions, cauliflower, cabbage, swede, peas, gravy granules, stock cube.
Syns-yorkies-6, gravy granules-3, timeout-4.5. Total-13.5/15.

Saturday 16th June-carnival day!

Hex B-2 small wm bread.

B-coffee.
Brunch-bacon medallions, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, bread all frylighted with baked beans.
Tea-2 sains BGTY sausages, ham, mushrooms, onion, mangetout, courgette, garlic,orange and yellow pepper, 50g EL philly, natural yogurt,pasta. This was really yummy and I managed not to curdle the yogurt for the first time ever!!
Grapes,activia ff yogurt.
Syns-sausages-1, philly-3, timeout for supper-4.5. Total 7.5.

Sunday 17th June.
Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B- coffee.
D-ham, 2 salad potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, onion beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T-roast chicken, frylighted roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips, leeks, broccoli, cauliflower, gravy, crab apple jelly.
Syns-salad cream-2,gravy-4, timeout-4.5. Total-10.5. Weekly-31.5/45.
I've got a pile of ironing to do so I'm going to snack on a yogurt and some fruit and then reward myself with the timeout when I've done most of it-would be all but I think there's around 3 hours worth so I'm not doing it all tonight!! Wonder if it counts as body magic???

Only done an hours ironing though!!! I'll do more tomorrow night!!

Monday 18th June.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B- coffee.
S- banana, green tea.
D- ham, boiled egg, salad potatoes,lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrots, beetroot, onion, salad cream, bread.
T- 3 sains BGTY cumberland sausages, onion, mushroom, gravy granules, stock cube, frylighted roast potatoes, mashed carrot and swede, cabbge, cauliflower, peas, cranberry sauce. FF activia.
S- salad cream-2, sausages-1.5, gravy granules-2, cranberry sauce-2, timeout-4.5.

Got a nice email from my consultant today-congratulating me on the''stonking loss'', which was very nice of her. I've been sticking to it well so far this week-no slipups and hopefully that might help me to keep it up. Unfortunately I think *week is imminent so I may retain water just for WI!!! I'd so like to get my 2 stone once and for all.

Fingers crossed for u love.

Whenever I have gravy it's always 4-5 syns. Lol

How do u keep it so low?

I did the sausages, onions and mushrooms in frylight then into the oven with a pork stockcube and hot water. Once cooked I added 4 tsp gravy granules just to thicken it really and its for 2 days so 1 syn per teaspoon. It's yummy and it means that a pack of £1.99 sausages last me 3 meals as its the same tomorrow and I had the other 2 with vegetable pasta the other day. DD doesn't like sausages so she had leftover cold beef from friday. I find all the lean meat on SW quite expensive so the meat for 3 meals at that price has to be good.

Tuesday 19th june.

Hex B-2 small wm bread.

B-coffee.
D- ham, salad potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrots, beetroot, onion,salad cream, bread.
S-5 small sweets at work-whoops!!
Late T-sausages, onions, mushrooms, frylighted potatoes, cauliflower, swede, carrots, stock cube, gravy granules, cranberry sauce. Timeout.
Syns-salad cream-2, sausages-1.5, gravy granules-2, cranberry sauce-1.5, sweets-?5, timeout-4.5. Total-14.5.

Back