New diary-I'm going to class!!

OK yesterday went well-
Hex A 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- didn't have one!!

B- coffee
Brunch- banana, blueberries, yogurt.
Snack-SW quiche.
T- chicken biryani, cucucmber, tomatoes, galaxy luxury choc mousse.
S-tiny LO bit of tea that wouldn't fit into containers for freezer, yogurt.
Syns- bit of D's burger-1, galaxy mousse-5.
Feel really good about yesterday and an SP looks like I'm back on the right track.
I'm a bit stiff after my exercise and really want my coffee this morning so will exercise this afternoon.
I've planned my food for the next few days and it sounds tasty and healthy (though slightly repetative!!) and not too expensive.
I'm feeling good this morning.

I'm wearing size 14 trousers and they fit perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou!!!!!

Sunday 1st July.

Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-sweet chilli ryvita minis.

B-coffee.
Brunch (before going to a kids party) banana, blueberries, yogurt.
Mid afternoon-HM houmous, carrots, celery, ryvita minis.
T-Roziee's kebabs, SW wedges, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots,yellow pepper, mushrooms, onions, EL mayo.
Supper-timeout.
Syns-houmous-0.5, mayo-1, timeout-4.5. Total-6. Weekly-56/45-I'm catching up with my naughty friday quite quickly!

Really pleased that I mananged to resist pizza, lovely looking sausages, hotdogs and various buns at the party-it really heled that I had the new trousers on, which are actually a bit big round the waist and I can get them up and down without unfastening-think they (or me!!) must be a bit of a funny shape!!!

Garlic, tin of chickpeas and some of the water, some mild red peppers out of a jar (in water/brine not oil), lemon juice,black pepper, 1 tsp tahini(thats what needs to be synned) and blitz in the food processer until its as smooth as I can get it. Todays isn't quite as nice as last weeks-think I put a bit less red pepper in but it'll do.

Oh no tahini or peppers in the house. Oh well- l make it next time. Have a big punnet of mushrooms that I need to get rid of.. Forgot I'm only in the house for 4 days before leaving for mums! Might cut them up and chuck them in the freezer.

Thanks Val-I certainly was!! Don't know if the others I bought at the same time will just yet-well they fit but I don't know how comfy they'll be!! Got joggy bottoms on today since I got home from work-they're 14's too but I don't think they count really!!

Monday 2nd July.
Green day.
Hex A's- 375mls skimmed milk, 45g half fat cheddar.
Hex B's- sweet chilli ryvita minis, 115g tuna.

B-coffee.
D-houmous, ryvitas, carrots, celery, banana.
T-jacket potato, cheese, little cottage cheese, tuna, 2 tbsp EL mayo, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, carrots. Timeout.
Syns-houmous-0.5, mayo-1, timeout-4.5. Total-6. Weekly-62/60.
I'm going to have to go to bed soon-I've eaten loads but I want more chocolate that I really can't afford to have-aaarrrggghhhh!!!

Managed to resist temptation last night.

Tuesday 3rd July.

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small wm bread.
B- coffee
D- (before work) ham, SW quiche, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, onion, beetroot, new potatoes, salad cream, bread.
Supper-chicken biryani, tomatoes, cucumber, yogurt.
Syns-salad cream-2.5, timeout-4.5, total 7. Weekly-69/75-yey I've caught up!!

Hi helen :wavey: how do u stop your quiche sticking to the pan? I put foil and then sprayed that but still stuck to the foil...

I have a non stick saute pan (its a meyer one that I've had for 13 years!!) and it still works. Perhaps grease proof paper would work or one of those silicone sheets, or pehaps it woul work in a non stick cake or flan tin?

Yeah I'll try the silicone moulds... I made it with proper cottage cheese (the waitrose one is 2 syns per 100g) and it was really nice. Really cheesy and well worth the syns..

I find it cheesy enough with the very low fat one-but I put bacon in too so that adds to the taste-not sure if you eat bacon? Need to save my syns for necessary things like chocolate!!!

Lol you and your time outs :p no I don't eat bacon.. I just made one with mushrooms yesterday in a small ramekin to see if I'd enjoyed it. And I did! Well surprised!

Wednesday 4th July.

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-just realised I haven't had anything-might have some toast???

B-coffee.
D-slice SW quiche, banana, strawberries, blueberries, sweetner, FF activia.
T-garlic chicken (chicken, garlic powder, frylight-this was really yummy) with frylighted new potatoes, frylighted onions, mushrooms and tomato with lettuce, cucumber, carrots, yellow pepper, EL mayo.
Syns- mayo-1, frylight I'm going to put a syn down as I had so much of it!, 2 timeouts-9. Total of 11, but if I have some toast I'll need something on it-would it be greedy to go and scramble an egg???
Hmmm going to think about this-might just go to bed and forget the B.

No-I had 1 alpen light. I decided if I had toast I'd want butter and go over my syns or some bacon which wouldn't take me over but seemed a bit piggy after what I'd already eaten. Hungry this morning though-might have to have some breakfast.

Back