New diary-I'm going to class!!

hjanea said:
I did the sausages, onions and mushrooms in frylight then into the oven with a pork stockcube and hot water. Once cooked I added 4 tsp gravy granules just to thicken it really and its for 2 days so 1 syn per teaspoon. It's yummy and it means that a pack of £1.99 sausages last me 3 meals as its the same tomorrow and I had the other 2 with vegetable pasta the other day. DD doesn't like sausages so she had leftover cold beef from friday. I find all the lean meat on SW quite expensive so the meat for 3 meals at that price has to be good.

Yeah meat is expensive.

Sounds yum. Might try that with Quorn sausages!

Wednesday 20th June.

Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small wm bread.

B- coffee.
D- tuna, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn, grated carrots, 2 tbsp EL mayo, bread.
T- chicken, SW wedges, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, carrot, celery, yellow pepper, EL mayo.
S- bit of freshly cooked ham, ff activia, blueberries, timeout.
Syns-4 tbsp EL mayo-2, timeout-4.5.

Sneaky peaks dont show any loss so far this week, though I've kept completely to plan. I'm going to teatime WI tomorrow as I'm helping take DD's class to swimming on friday. I'm going to a friends tomorow but shes fine with me taking my own food so I'm going to make some red pepper houmous to take with some vegetable crudites and some fruit-I'll probably have to have some ryvita minis too as they'll be my Hex B and are so yummy they feel like a real treat. Oooh I'm peckish this evening-going to have the yogur, blueberries and then the timeout.

I've found a filling healthy snack- sliced banana, blueberies, 2 tsp sweetner covered in activia ff yogurt-lovely and filling. Off to bed now.

I lost 1.5lbs today-not quite the 2lbs I needed for my 2 stone award but I'm not obese anymore!!

Thursday 21st June. Was going to be EE but not had any meat so maybe a green, but don't really need the extra Hex's as I'm pretty full now after my tea.

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-sweet chilli ryvita minis.

B- coffee.
D-HM red pepper houmous, carrots sticks, celery, tomato, sweet chilli ryvita minis, activia FF yogurt.
T- (after WI) mushy pea curry (lots of veggies) SW wedges, 2 frylighted fried eggs, peas. A magnum classic as a post WI treat-sure its lots of syns but the syn calculator wont tell me and I don't really want to know!!! It was a yummy treat!
Syns-houmous-0.5, timeout-4.5. (plus the magnum!!).

Oooh I'm 6lbs off the 11's-can't wait to get there!!
I bought some size 14 trousers and a couple of tops in ASDA today and they fit!!!

Well done darling, that's fantastic!

Magnums aren't that bad..pretty sure you're within your allowance for today x

Thanks Roziee!! Thats not too bad for a WI treat then.

Well my actual meals the last couple of days have been perfect SW but my snacks have very unSW-stupid girl!!
Anyhow I'm determined to be good the rest of the week. Ham is cooking and I'm going to make bolognese for tea-ready to warm up as we are going to see the olympic torch this afternoon. DD going to grandmas shortly then mum is coming to help me load up the car for some trips to the tip-we need to get the garage as empty as possible for when it gets demolished.

Seeing the olympic torch was great!!. Sticking to plan wasnt!!
So I'm going to try a few SE days to try and get back on track.

Today so far has been coffee, HM houmous, sweet chilli ryvita minis, carrot and celery, banana, strawberries, blueberries, sweetner and activia ff yogurt. Hot water and lemon juice.
I think plan for tea is jacket potato with tuna and salad and more fruit. Oooh I could have some cheese as my 2nd hex A!!

Monday 25th June. SE.

Hex A 1-375mls skimmed milk. 2-42g reduced fat cheddar.
Hex B 1-sweet chilli ryvita minis. 2-? 2 small wm toast.

B- coffee.
D- houmous, carrots, celery, ryvita minis, banana, strawberries, blueberries, activia ff yogurt.
T- large jacket potato, cheese, tuna, cottage cheese, enormous salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, yellow peppe, onion, carrot, celery, 2 TBSP EL mayo.
S- timeout, pineapple, toast, EL philly.
Syns- houmous-0.5, mayo-1, timeout-4.5, 15g EL philly-1. Total-7.

Ate too much supper again!!!!

Tuesday 26th June.
Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-sweet chilli mini ryvitas.

B-coffee.
D-ham, new potatoes, boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, carrot, salad cream. Activia.
Supper- houmous, carrots, celery, mini ryvitas.
Syns-salad cream-2.5, houmous-0.5. Timeout-4.5. Total-7.5.

Yesterday was SE until the number of medley bars I ate in bed- when will I learn????? Hope you are ok-missed you.

lol oh Helen..

if theres naughty stuff in the house ill eat them.. so hide the snacks that your daughter has or dont bring them in the house :p

ive miss you too :hug99: im back now though x

Managed to stick to it yesterday-yey!!!

I took a holiday from class, not because I've been particularly naughty (just a bit!!) but because I was so so hungry after work there was no way I was going the rest of the day on a few chunks of pineapple-I also had lots to do. So I had a lovely salad for tea and 4 custard tarts-whoops!!!!
I'm going to do really well this next week-lots of exercise on the days I'm not working and a plan for the week that I'm going to sort out later today.

Hi Val-you too!!

Yesterday's meals were fine- ham salad, shepherds pie and veg, but I had to make buns for school fayre today so had to try them and the leftover chocolate from icing them- approx 45 syns for the day!!!! That leaves me with 60 for the next 6 days so a max of 10 per day- should be able to do that.

Saturday 30th June- can't believe its july tomorrow!!
Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-not sure will be either bread or alpen lights.

B- coffee.
Brunch- banana, blueberries, yogurt.
Afternoon snack- slice SW quiche.
Tea- SW mag hyperbaldi chicken biryani, salad.
Syns- tiny bit of DD's burger at school fayre (only the meat)-1. Not sure what else- I'll update later.

Did my exercise video this mornnig and really enjoyed it-will try gain tomorrow.

I left a message for my donation nurse but haven't heard back from her yet. It would be good to be in the 11's when I see her so I really have to knuckle down and get there ASAP. I'm also losing all my trousers but the 14's I bought are still a bit tight-another half stone and they'll be fine. Would be great to be in them in the next 3 weeks too!! Come on -you CAN do this!!!

Back