ProPoints New Diary New Start (for the last time!)

Well done on the 2lb loss! I'm very jealous of everyone's losses :( Hopefully I'll catch up at some point...?!!

Oo let me know what the dictator is like, I'm supposed to be seeing it tomorrow with my bf!
xx

thank you hun! course you#ll catch up! :)
will do! really looking forward to watching it! looks so funny!! xxx

yep weigh day tomo!!! im scared.......i think i've STS and i wont be very happy if i have :S! any loss im praying for!!!

yer i might have a look and get some, i think its only like £2! xxx

you'll be fine!! :) i'll keep my fingers crossed fo you! let me know how you do! :)
ooh wow! will have to see if i can find some tomorrow when i go to town on my lunch break! anything is worth a try isnt it! green tea hasnt got the best taste! xxx

you'll be fine!! :) i'll keep my fingers crossed fo you! let me know how you do! :)
ooh wow! will have to see if i can find some tomorrow when i go to town on my lunch break! anything is worth a try isnt it! green tea hasnt got the best taste! xxx

thank you! def will let you know!!

let me know if you find them!! :) green tea with mint isnt too bad.......still pretty horrible tho haha!!

ooo im supposed to see the dictator with my bf tomo!! looks really funny xxxx

JessieJames said:
Just to let you guys know... fil was really good, really funny! :) xx

Ooo gd we are seeing it Tuesday :) I lost 3lb this week yay! Xxx

yer soooo pleased! got my bday weekend off to a gd start! xx

yer soooo pleased! got my bday weekend off to a gd start! xx

yes deffo!!! thats brilliant! :)
on my second cup of green tea... hahaa i hope this works!!
looking forward to going home today! fridays are quite quiet at work!

might treat myself to a nice facemask tonight! not sure if the OH has snooker or not tonight..... wonder if im seeing him or not?! hmmmmm xxx

yes deffo!!! thats brilliant! :)
on my second cup of green tea... hahaa i hope this works!!
looking forward to going home today! fridays are quite quiet at work!

might treat myself to a nice facemask tonight! not sure if the OH has snooker or not tonight..... wonder if im seeing him or not?! hmmmmm xxx

ooo let me know how you get on!! might get some green tea with mint today!

o tell me about it! sooooo quiet on Fridays here too!! luckily we finish at 3 :) so a few hrs early! yippee!!

lol i just thought about doing a face mask tonight too!!! oooo they are buggars for not really deciding what they are doing arent they! lol xxxx

Have a lovely weekend and I like the idea of the date night once a week with the OH,I often have said to mine about that(need to hint more) lol

Hi Guys!

how are you doing?
finally the weekend! been really busy at work all day today, but finished at 3 which was good!
went into my 49 this evening though with 2 bagels! woopss haha
think thats the problem with working through lunch! im always hungry when i get home!

anhy plans for the weekend?

Jess xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Have a lovely weekend and I like the idea of the date night once a week with the OH,I often have said to mine about that(need to hint more) lol

I know what you mean! I do have to hint too :) but it's nice to spend some time together! Because he works a lot we don't really get a weekend even together! So Fridays are rare! So it was nice! Didnt do much really just a catch up and watch some telly! Haha, and he's gone home now! Has to get up at 6am for work tomorrow!
Going to try and motivate myself to do some exercise tomorrow! Really want to have another loss this week, haven't had 2 weeks in a row with a loss for ages! Hope you have a lovely weekend hun xxx

emmaedes said:
ooo let me know how you get on!! might get some green tea with mint today!

o tell me about it! sooooo quiet on Fridays here too!! luckily we finish at 3 :) so a few hrs early! yippee!!

lol i just thought about doing a face mask tonight too!!! oooo they are buggars for not really deciding what they are doing arent they! lol xxxx

Hi Hun!
Had 4 cups of green tea today! I've been drinking the one with lemon but tries an actual normal green tea and was actually okay! Just tasted like tea without the milk! Which is how I drink my tea sometimes anyway! So will be buying a box of normal green tea tomorrow I think!!
Going to get up early to do the shopping tomorrow cause otherwise ita mad to get anywhere on a Saturday!! Then going to have a big room clear out as I didn't have chance today!

Hope you have a lovely birthday weekend!!! Xxxz

JessieJames said:
I know what you mean! I do have to hint too :) but it's nice to spend some time together! Because he works a lot we don't really get a weekend even together! So Fridays are rare! So it was nice! Didnt do much really just a catch up and watch some telly! Haha, and he's gone home now! Has to get up at 6am for work tomorrow!
Going to try and motivate myself to do some exercise tomorrow! Really want to have another loss this week, haven't had 2 weeks in a row with a loss for ages! Hope you have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Aww shame you guys don't get much time together,makes the date night even more special :0) hope all goes well with the exercises.Thanks about my weekend,had a nice meal out with friends tonight and my daughter is over for the weekend now :0)

hi jessie i thought i would try green tea it's got other fruits mixed with it but can't say i wasn't overkeen, keep reading it's good for u so will try to drink it sick face.JPGi have had a very indulgent few days but back to it tomorrow with a vengeance lol hope u've had a great weekend xx

hi jessie i thought i would try green tea it's got other fruits mixed with it but can't say i wasn't overkeen, keep reading it's good for u so will try to drink it View attachment 50075i have had a very indulgent few days but back to it tomorrow with a vengeance lol hope u've had a great weekend xx

Hi Val!
hopw youve had a nice weekend! dont worry about the indulgent few days you'll be back to it and be fine today! i must say, ive been having the one with lemon in? ive been drinking it, and its been horrible! but told my grandparents how goood it is for you and all that and they bought some normal green tea, i tried one of those teabags to see the difference, and to be honest i dont mind it atall! just tastes like tea without the milk! so deffo sticking to normal green tea with no fruits mixed in! cause i actually like it! just drinking a cup now actually! :)
havent really done much this weekend, done bits and pieces ive needed to do, but nothing too exciting! and back to work now!
xxx

Hi Everyone!
how are you? have you had a nice weekend?
back at work, and not too bad of a day today so thats okay!! lots to do but only little bits not too hard so i dont mind really! not a very stressful day or anything!
thinking about going swimming after work today! had a sneaky peek at the scales yesterday and looked to be 3lbs down this week, but that was in the morning and i always weigh less in the morning! and i dont have weigh in untill 6pm! so a bit wishful thinking i think! had a nice big roast yesterday, and only worked out at 8pp which was good! and tried the new ww cumberland sausages which were really nice!
ww red thai curry for tea tonight i think! xxx

Morning Jessie,I'm good thanks,wi for me today and lost 3lbs so I'm happy!Thats good that work won't be stressful for you today.Enjoy swimming later,I'm going to start the 30 day shred today! Gulp lol.Aww you never know with the wi,you might still have a 3lb loss.Even if in the evening :0)

Hi Daisy!

good luck with the 30 day shred! i have it! managed to get to day 10 ahahaa i might try it again soon! :) maybe when ive lost a few more lbs!
well done with your loss!! bet your happy! what a lovely start to a monday morning for you!
my weekend was ok thank you! could do with another one though! haha :p
change of plan for tea tonight now! going to OHs so not too sure what it will be tbh1 xxx

Back