New diary, new start - New me

Lou*

Silver Member
Here i am again.... I'm not going to be negative, so what if i am now heavier than i have ever been.. it'll come off and i'll stick to the diet no matter what, Gain, Blow out.. nothing will keep me away this time !!! (hope i sound convincing here !)

So new start today Current weight 15st 8lb !!:sigh:

Breakfast
Orange, banana, apple, coffee (1PP)

Dinner
Subway chicken tikka salad with grated cheese and light mayo (10pp)
Snack a jacks (3pp)

Tea
I have a slow cooker beef stew on the go, loads of veg, stewing steak and some boiled potato's (will limit these) I'm thinking about 5pp for the stew and 2pp per yorkshire pudd.

This leaves me with quite a few PP left, i'll stock up on stew

oh and if anyone wants a Buddy? then that would be great... i need to keep motivated.!!:cool:

Here i am again.... I'm not going to be negative, so what if i am now heavier than i have ever been.. it'll come off and i'll stick to the diet no matter what, Gain, Blow out.. nothing will keep me away this time !!! (hope i sound convincing here !)

So new start today Current weight 15st 8lb !!:sigh:

Breakfast
Orange, banana, apple, coffee (1PP)

Dinner
Subway chicken tikka salad with grated cheese and light mayo (10pp)
Snack a jacks (3pp)

Tea
I have a slow cooker beef stew on the go, loads of veg, stewing steak and some boiled potato's (will limit these) I'm thinking about 5pp for the stew and 2pp per yorkshire pudd.

This leaves me with quite a few PP left, i'll stock up on stew

oh and if anyone wants a Buddy? then that would be great... i need to keep motivated.!!:cool:

Your food looks yum , here to suscribe :)

i have tuna mayo pitta today!! jusst about to eat it lol, is this your first week ??x

Hi, Yeah well i have done it before, infact i think i have done every diet going now but something needs to change i have never ever been this big !! Am determined to lose a stone for xmas and choose wisely !!! I think i am a bit of a binge eater i can eat like a sparrow all week then BOOM...

How about you? Do u have a diary? i'll subscribe..

Well my beef stew turned into a baby portion after my colleagues got their hands on it ! grrrr.. literally the gravy which was left lol.. I had it with a bread roll so i'll point 6pp for it all just incase. xx

Kool yeah weight watchers definatly works as long as you stick to it. I do have a diary on here yeh, if u go on the food diaries its on there . I was nt that far from goal last nov ... Had a year ff so im jst restartin as ive put a majority of my weight bak on so just need go loose it again. Your stew must of been amazing xx

Kool yeah weight watchers definatly works as long as you stick to it. I do have a diary on here yeh, if u go on the food diaries its on there . I was nt that far from goal last nov ... Had a year ff so im jst restartin as ive put a majority of my weight bak on so just need go loose it again. Your stew must of been amazing xx

Yeah i lost 2stone back a year or so ago.. not sure why i stopped then here i am back and worse off ! lol..

It was pretty amazing ;-) haha

I'll go find it and subscribe xxx

Hi hun thought id subscribe :)

Good luck with ww, you can do it :D

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun thought id subscribe :)

Good luck with ww, you can do it :D

Xxx

Thanks hun xx .. I'll do my best will defo be cutting down on carbs tho.. they do not agree with me at all ! lol

I'm just presuming I'm serious carb sensitive as diets like ww etc just wouldnt work lol

I loved ww so much can't wait to go back on it to maintain!

How many pp do u have xx

34 pp per day.. I bulked up on stew yesterday as i hadn't had enough !.. I'm just hopeing for consistent loses.. i'm not after massive ones ( although would be nice) just something each week.. I have no will power at all and jump ship at any sign of a hiccup !

Ohhh that's a good amount I only had 26pp it drove me mad sometimes lol

U prob will get some weeks where there's no loss but stick it out as u know it works from when u did it before and if ur enjoying it even better :)

Any plans for tonight? Xxx

Ohhh that's a good amount I only had 26pp it drove me mad sometimes lol

U prob will get some weeks where there's no loss but stick it out as u know it works from when u did it before and if ur enjoying it even better :)

Any plans for tonight? Xxx

Yeah i HAVE to stick with it no matter what !!!!

Well BF has just told me he wants to go out for tea... hopefully to the local where they do a nice carvery so i shall choose wisely and stay clear of the desserts.. i dont think it will be that bad if i pile the veg on ( it's nice veg not fried or anything )

have u got any nice plans?

Popping in to subscribe :)

Have a lovely time with the bf if you go out for tea! Top tips are to eat a little something before you go out (sounds counter-productive but if you aren't starving, you're likely to make better choices - i find a piece of fruit usually does the trick!), drink lots of water, you've got the idea with the veg and just be careful of the dressings etc ;)

Not trying to interfere, feel free to tell me to shut up if my advice isn't appreciated - I won't be offended lol :p

Jaly said:
Popping in to subscribe :)

Have a lovely time with the bf if you go out for tea! Top tips are to eat a little something before you go out (sounds counter-productive but if you aren't starving, you're likely to make better choices - i find a piece of fruit usually does the trick!), drink lots of water, you've got the idea with the veg and just be careful of the dressings etc ;)

Not trying to interfere, feel free to tell me to shut up if my advice isn't appreciated - I won't be offended lol :p

Thanks hun nope the more advise the better! !

Well I had a lovely tea roast beef carvery loads of veg no pudding ( well 1 mouth full if bf s lovely cake )

Not sure how many points I'll point it later but enjoyed it and I still have all weeklies just incase xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Morning all! Not sure why but I am up really early today!

Still not pointed up last nights tea I'll do it when at work later ha

At Here having a coffee and an apple! I never fancy breakfasty type foods unless a full English of course! Not till later so trying to curb those cravings with an apple

What does everyone else have for breakfast x

Sent from my mind using MiniMins

Oh and brilliant added a pic and can't rotate it ah well I look thinner this way lol x

Sent from my mind using MiniMins

Morning :)

Lovely pic :) Haha love that oh we'll makes me look slimmer ;)

Have a lovely day today

Yummm tea last night sounds good! Glad u had a good time xxx

Last edited:
Morning girls.. I defo need to up the anti for breakfast, we get free fruit at work so it's not too bad at the moment but i'd like to not be eating my left arm by the time lunch time is here !!

it's thursday ! woop very nearly the weekend i can smell the freedom xx have u got any nice plans?x

Back