1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by lyanya, 4 September 2011 Social URL.

1. lyanya

lyanya New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    I started Slimming World after a fall which fractured my knee, I have been lucky enough to be relitively healthy,if overweight for a long time. Im not getting any younger and working with the older generation, knowing the problems they face, decided it was proberbly my final chance to get to a "normal" weight to maintain the health that I have. I am luckey in that I have a partner who supports and encourages me, and a daughter who is trying to loose weight as well, even though she lives up the other end of the country! I have lost a stone and a bit in 8 weeks, its a start but a slow one. My partner says its better if it comes off slowly so here I go. I knoe I will need all the help I can get,and when my daughter introduced me to this site I though I wold join as well.:):)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacill

jacill Full Member

Slimming World
    Good for you Lyanya.....best of luck :)
  4. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done on starting SW and on writing a diary, it really does help x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.