new directory

pamella

i have been asking my consultant to get me a copy of the new sw directory thats out since end july with no luck.i thought we could buy it online?if we can can anyone tell me where please?

You could buy it from slimming world direct. I don't have the number to hand but it is on the website. (cheaper than going to ebay or such like).

Liz

Why on earth can't she get it for you? Mine ordered someone a directory one week and it was here the next. This was very recently so it can be done!
You can ring the SW order line, I'm not sure of the number but you could ask your consultant for it and she should provide.
Really though, she should be able to get it for you!

Just call the Book Enquiry Line on 0844 892 0404. If I remember rightly it's £9.50 total including postage. I think they have recently changed their policy and non-members can't use this number any more, but as you're a member you should be okay. If they try and insist you get it from your consultant make sure you tell then what's happened!

thanx ladies.since posting i have rung sw and they say she has only to order it and she will have it within 48hrs.my MIL is getting me one anyway tonight from her class and i think i am changing clases too so it is now sorted.thanx all.x

Back