New Eating Out Forum :)

lora_ravie said:
i just LOVE eating out and find it so hard getting food on the go that i can eat as well as the rest of the family so this would be a godsend to me!!

:)

It is already there :) this post is 3 years old and you are in the eating out sub forum :) x

that is brilliant, i often find myself refusing lunch/dinner dates as i am not entirely sure what to pick, and working in Central London makes that a real task, so that would be great and maybe then i wont look so unsociable (which im not promise!!)

Hello!!

Just wondering how people are working out the syns for things, is these a formula or is it some kind of converter on the website?

I’m doing SW from home as I'm a little strapped for cash at the mo to say the least so really hoping some kind soul would be willing to help me out??

Is my first week doing Slimming World and am absolutely loving it but will be faced with my first challenge tomorrow night as I’ll be eating out for the first time!! Will be eating at my usual haunt (it’s a Sizzling Pub) and have gotten quite comfortable with a particular meal since starting calorie counting in January. I’m hoping it would work pretty well with Slimming World too – BBQ smothered chicken, spicy rice, a corn on the cob and a huge side salad (gotta keep it 1/3 superfree!!!!!!). I’m on EE so chicken would be fine, bacon won’t have fat removed so would be synned bu the cheese I could keep for my HExA!?

I have the nutrional info and just hoping someone with a more trained eye than mine could have a quick look and have a guess at the syns???? Would really appreciate it so so much, thank you in advance!!! Xxxx

BBQ Smothered Chicken

Calories – 475
Total Fat – 21g
Sodium – 4mg
Total Carbs – 14g
Sugars – 11g
Protein – 56g

Spicy Rice

Calories – 166
Total Fat – 2.8g
Sodium – ?mg
Total Carbs – 31.5g
Sugars – 3.5g
Protein – 3.5g

I haven't gone out since starting SW because I'm terrified of loosing control! I guess I have to face my fear soon and just go out and enjoy myself eventually. I need to focus and realise that I AM IN CONTROL!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the syn value for chicken pad thai? Had it without thinking as that is what I qould normally get when out with work colleges.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the syn value for chicken pad thai? Had it without thinking as that is what I qould normally get when out with work colleges.

The restaurant Wagamama has the following:
Wagamama, Chicken & Prawn Wagamama Pad Thai, per serving: 18½ 28 18½
If you could name a restaurant maybe I could be more precise!

The restaurant Wagamama has the following:
Wagamama, Chicken & Prawn Wagamama Pad Thai, per serving: 18½ 28 18½
If you could name a restaurant maybe I could be more precise!

WOW! Was not expecting that. Think I have defo got to start being more organised and start to use flexisyn system.
Thanks for the trouble to find out. I have no idea what the restaurant was called we generally just walk into one that can accommodate our large rowdy group! ;)

Does anyone know the ayn value for 2 pieces kentucky fried chicken and chips please? Waa so hinhry and had a late one in the office couldn't wait till I got home :(

Hello!! Just wondering how people are working out the syns for things, is these a formula or is it some kind of converter on the website? I’m doing SW from home as I'm a little strapped for cash at the mo to say the least so really hoping some kind soul would be willing to help me out?? Is my first week doing Slimming World and am absolutely loving it but will be faced with my first challenge tomorrow night as I’ll be eating out for the first time!! Will be eating at my usual haunt (it’s a Sizzling Pub) and have gotten quite comfortable with a particular meal since starting calorie counting in January. I’m hoping it would work pretty well with Slimming World too – BBQ smothered chicken, spicy rice, a corn on the cob and a huge side salad (gotta keep it 1/3 superfree!!!!!!). I’m on EE so chicken would be fine, bacon won’t have fat removed so would be synned bu the cheese I could keep for my HExA!? I have the nutrional info and just hoping someone with a more trained eye than mine could have a quick look and have a guess at the syns???? Would really appreciate it so so much, thank you in advance!!! Xxxx BBQ Smothered Chicken Calories – 475 Total Fat – 21g Sodium – 4mg Total Carbs – 14g Sugars – 11g Protein – 56g Spicy Rice Calories – 166 Total Fat – 2.8g Sodium – ?mg Total Carbs – 31.5g Sugars – 3.5g Protein – 3.5g
wow how did you find those figures out?

Hi everyone.

Totally new to SW as I joined the group on Monday and I am loving it so far.

First challenge has occured in the form of eating out with the fiance and his mum.

Any ideas where is best to go?

Thanks all :)

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know syns for frankie and bennys - I haven't seen many people mention it!

I tend to go for the bbq chicken pizza - I Know the syns will be HIGH but id like to see if i could get away with having half and it not being to drastic?

ANY HELP?

Thanks

Sian xxx

Hi am going out over the weekend and I really want to stick to plan instead of having myself a treat day I was also thinking about doing a few red days to see how I get on iv never done a red day before so if you so what do you order when you out having a meal?

And also alcohol what do you drink I always go for vodka and diet coke is there anything else that's quite low in syns?

Back