New eating Plan? I have it!!!

I'm kind of excited and scared about it. It sounds great and sounds like loads more freedom of food but it also seems like a LOT of food!

i think its basically jus instead of havin 2 heb, u now have one and the other one dosent have to be weighed kinda thing?

we r still cuttin out excess fat n sugar n everythin shud stil be made fresh instead of all the extra ingrediants in processd food

xxx

Hmmmm...Im still skeptical with this! Why are SW suddenly changing their plan again??? Could it be to get more interest in their plan, or members to spend more money on another book??
I am just going to stick with what I know works for me thanks!

Hmmmm...Im still skeptical with this! Why are SW suddenly changing their plan again??? Could it be to get more interest in their plan, or members to spend more money on another book??
I am just going to stick with what I know works for me thanks!
SW are constantly researching into foods and how our bodies work and what they need. They make regular changes to help us get the most out of the plans and to help us to lose weight without being too restricted. I wouldn't have any faith in a plan that never changed as it would indicate that no research was ongoing

i have to agree with taz, slimmin world wudnt risk their reputation and name with a plan they hadnt looked into, i think its good that there is a lot of research going on in the background for us :)

And i cant wait to start it, i dont no if i shud start it now (wud make meals even easier) or wait till its official

xxx

Back