New enthusiasm for LT!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Hey all!!
Hope you've all had a good weekend.

I was feeling really low last week, don't know why as I had a good wi but I just couldn't go on. I made a decision to come off the diet for 4 days. I only ate meat, eggs and fat free dairy and although I haven't lost anything, I haven't gained either and am still in ketosis.
I'm feeling much more positive now and am ready to give my all to LT again.

I know breaking the diet isn't what you are supposed to do but I was at the point where I was ready to dive head first into a loaf of bread so this seemed the better option!

I've also going to play around with the timing of my shakes to see if that helps!

hey hunni good luck i think youl carry on this time, i did it for 3 weeks and didnt lost but didnt gain, then came back and been here since, not that i havent have blips along the way but that decision to stop for 3 weeks gave me more determination and i believe helped me stick to it so long this time, as excuses had been used.....so come on girl you can do this

Well done for getting back on track, and good luck....New week, new determination.

You have done it before and i am sure you will be successful again. x

If it makes you feel better, I am only in my 1st week and have had a blip lol. I have no idea if i am/was in ketosis. I did go on a 20 mile (leisurely) bike ride yesterday, so i am hoping that this will even out my mistake.

Back