New Exante Meal Packs - Anyone tried them?

I've just had the chilli with about 50ml more water and it was fine! :)
That's the plan from now on!

They're all new to me haha but so far the shepherds pie is my favourite. Very nummy, I think the spag bol is missing a little something but is still really nice for what it is. So far the cabonara is my least favourite. Looking forward to trying the chilli tomorrow mmm. I'd definitely recommend the shepherds pie.

i love the carbonara, from what people say about it i was prepared for it to smell like smokey bacon/cheese but i have to say it's delicious! :)

i love the carbonara, from what people say about it i was prepared for it to smell like smokey bacon/cheese but i have to say it's delicious! :)

I'm loving the new meals, carbonara is my least favourite

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one of each to try (apart from the chilli as I dont like chilli) as I wasnt convinced they'd be nice! I really enjoyed the shepherds pie & Spag bol though. I didn't like the pasta carbonara though. however long I left it, the pasta seemed hard and crunchy!

Have just ordered a 50 pack of shepherds pie & 50 pack of Spag Bol!

As someone else mentioned, it makes me feel like im having "real food" so it doesnt seem too hard.

I have been having the carbonara for weeks, I thought it wasn't they great, but OK for when I needed to feel like I was having some really food to chew.
I have just bought the mixed food pack had the shepherds pie last night and loved it.
Just had the chilli and it tasted great, but I would add more water next time.
I can't wait to try the Spag Bol tonight!
I think the new food packs will make it a lot easier for me to carry on with TS.

RED BEAN CHILLI IS AWFUL :-( I hate spicy food (others had said it wasn't) but my tongue is burning! Plus it's gritty, and the beans haven't hydrated, they are actually crunchy. Yuck. First and only Exante meal I've had to throw away after two spoonfuls. :-(

RED BEAN CHILLI IS AWFUL :-( I hate spicy food (others had said it wasn't) but my tongue is burning! Plus it's gritty, and the beans haven't hydrated, they are actually crunchy. Yuck. First and only Exante meal I've had to throw away after two spoonfuls. :-(

Hi Buttons, how's it going? When I first started nearly 5 weeks ago you were a great support in telling me you'd been soon it for 9 weeks and that it gets easier... thanks for that because it has!

I love the new meals but find the days I have them I feel really bloated afterwards so been laying off them for a few days.

So it must be about 3 months that you've been doing it now?

X

Ive tried the shepherds pie and spag bol and both delicious x

Hi Buttons, how's it going? When I first started nearly 5 weeks ago you were a great support in telling me you'd been soon it for 9 weeks and that it gets easier... thanks for that because it has!

I love the new meals but find the days I have them I feel really bloated afterwards so been laying off them for a few days.

So it must be about 3 months that you've been doing it now?

X

Hi Sparkley, nice to hear from you. My last couple of weeks have been tough, was on & off that wagon like a yoyo! Still managed to lose 5lb. I was fine til I had a weekend away then struggled to get back on plan. Finally got a good 100% week in and now we're on holiday, am trying to be sensible (going without pudding, that sort of thing) but its not easy! Am going to get in a bit of exercise in the pool, try my hardest to resist and not stress about it too much. I actually miss the simplicity of my shakes and am quite looking forward to getting back to them. Still got another stone to lose so don't want to give up yet :)

That must be really hard Buttons. Look forward to seeing you back after your break. It's brilliant to see people who have lost so much and stuck at it!

That must be really hard Buttons. Look forward to seeing you back after your break. It's brilliant to see people who have lost so much and stuck at it!

Hiya Waterworks. Well I have managed to get straight back into it! Admittedly I ate lots the night we got home, but it was an 8 hour car journey and I really needed some comfort food ;-) I thought I'd better start the very next morning, straight away again before I got into bad 'being back home' habits. Day two and going strong. Am flippin starving but I know there's just tomorrow to get through and it'll get easier again.

When my 8st, 5ft 2in, youngest goes to the kitchen for seconds, and then dessert, I do so desperately wish I could eat what I want and be that skinny, but I can't and I have to deal with that. Being fat was/is so miserable and uncomfortable that this is a sacrifice I have to make. Not sure if I'm feeling pleased or grumpy about it tho!!!

Back