New Exante Member

Thank you my lovelies for asking after me xxxxxxx
I have been a disaster and only day 2!!!!!!!
Am starting again......just reading how you guys are doing has shamed me. I am on holiday 9 weeks today and know that if I behave I could lose soooo much weight and feel so much better. Think my problem is stress.....very emotional eater/drinker and need to make sure I have my shakes/bars regularly.
Anyway going to work now, please don't give up on me and shall make sure that I log on here when temptation strikes......probably be on here all night haha
Keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep at it Dextersmum :)
I am mixing exante with low carb and low cal meals i found that it is working for me so far have lost 8lbs since thursday so must be doing something right and as i have so much to lose i feel better that i can do it my way with a bit of help with the shakes each morning otherwise i just dont eat breakfast.

Tinytiger good luck today for your weigh in
fitandforty congrates on your weight loss

keep up the good work everyone xx

Good to hear from you dextersmum. Please dont feel bad about a bleep. We all have them. Also just think what you would have ate if you were eating normal food (I know I would eat a whole lot more). Its good that you are conciuos of what you are eating. Also maybe try a low carb meal evenings and you will still lose (although is will slow down a bit I think). Some people like madmuppet have had succes though with a low carb meal. I know you are strong and you can do this girl xx

madmuppet thanks for the encouragement. Lost 11 really pleased. You are doing brilliantly so far. Im sure it will be a bit more at your weigh in. How are you finding having the low carb meal? You have to do a workable solution for you and I am pleased for you.

happynessisnaughtyness I hope you are having a good day.

over and out
xx

Way to go on the weight loss TT, Im finding i am much happier and dont feel as if i am on a diet so much having the low carb meal for me the thought of being on shakes ( i cant eat soup) for atleast the next 8 months was to daunting and i think this is why i failed when i tried CD, so far so good am making positive choices and have grown a slight addiction with apples lol ive always liked them but now i enjoy them so much more, i also feel quite smug when in the evening my hubby will get something like biscuits or chocolates to munch on and i will be sitting with my bowl of chopped apple and melon :) there was a time when i would have thought stuff it and joined him but that seems to be in the past im in it for the long haul now.
Hope you all are having a good day xx

Thank you so much gang for sticking with me and for all the support. Have decided not To be so hard on myself and to have shakes during day and healthy evening meal with fruit for snacks. I know it will be much slower but I feel this will be easier for me to stick to and fit around family/lifestyle. I have a lot of weight to lose and hope this will shift with this plan and maybe reduce as time goes on. I have also got hypothyroidism which has contributed to my sudden weight gain. Trust me!!
Anyway this has been day 1 and feeling good/less stressed. Been guzzling the water too.

Hope everyone else is ok xxxxxxxx
Thank you again everyone......it really does help

Oops sorry tinytiger!! Congrats fitandforty on your 7lb loss so far, and wow TT amazing loss (thats what I get for replying at a ridiculous time of night!!)
Dexters mum keep your chin up, the road was always bound to be bumpy but so long as your mostly pointing in the right direction, you'll get there. A friend does 2 shakes and and evening meal and healthy snack and the weights coming off for her...im sure it will for you too.
Today has been hard going....hungry and ridiculously tired, but can't sleep?!! Loving the banana shake but I havent been brave enough to try the soups yet.
Hope you all have a great day tomorrow...today!!!
XOX

Hi everyone hope your all having a great day :)

Dextersmum you can do it hun sounds like the evening meal is going to suit you it has me if anything i think that my head is in a better place for it I know its going to take some time to get to my goal weight and just feel i have a much better chance doing it this way then being really good for a few weeks on shakes then falling of the wagon its all about making that meal a healthy one we can do it :)
Happiness hope you have a great day and that its not to long for you lol the tiredness shall go I sure and to everyone else keep up the good work xx

Hello peeps
Im not doing well emotionally. Was broken into the night before last and my laptop is gone!!!
Didnt even realise until I got back from work last night that the items were missing from the house. Its really annoying and upsetting that someone has been in the house while I have been asleep upstairs.They have taken quite a lot of stuff which I have worked so hard for. Never mind.

I will try to be good but last night felt I could have done with a stiff drink - they took that too. i resited the edge to pop into the local shop for some.

Until I get a replacement I wont be on the forums very much as I find it hard on the mobile. Will log in from work when I can. Im emotionally unbalanced at the mo but I am not giving in coz I have to this.

Enough about me. Hope you ladies are soldering on your first week!! Have a great day.

xxx

Hi TT
OMG hun how awful, there are some horrible people in this world I hope you have insurance and that they didnt take anything unreplaceable to you :( I think if it had been me i would have completely feel off the wagon so big hugs for keeping it together dont let them take your motivation to hun I know it must be really hard but you can do it sending you big hugs xx

Thinking of you TT......how awful! Bad enough that these toe rags can do such a thing but the thought of them in your home is unbearable. You have done amazing......I know I couldn't have avoided a mega stiff drink. Don't let them spoil your efforts, they are not worth it. We all look forward to hearing from you when you can xxxxxxxx

OMG TT that's terrible!! The cowardly b**tards! Sending you an internet hug....don't let them take your will power too...as hard as you must be finding it at the moment. Stay stong and we are all here to support you.

XOX

Hi im starting Exante on Sunday. I know the first few days will be tough but looking forward to ketosis kicking in! Have done low carb diets before but didnt like the vast amount of meat and fat, so hoping this will be better!

Welcome redgirl!! Hope your start on Sunday goes well. I'm day 5 and it's a good day....I've got loads more energy, stomach definetly flatter and not feeling hungry!!!! The first few days can be tough, coz you know what your missing......but keep your eye on the prize!!!
You'll find loads of support and advice on here, we're all in the same boat and it's nice to know there's always someone to chat too. Good luck!!!
XOX

Back