Total Solution New Exante'r, old Lipotrim'r

rushhooked

Hi,

I did Lipotrim in 2009 going from 240 to 170 but since then I've gone back up to 210 sadly. I'm back on the VLCD but this time I thought I'd go for Exante and try for 140 (which was always my goal though life got in the way).

I started today and am loving being back in the mindset. I love TFR though I think it's going to end up being tougher this time as I have more going on to focus on.

Um, so basically that's about it I suppose.

Nice to meet you all!

H. x

I've just started Exante as well.....loving the shakes not so keen on the soups....so will readjust my next order (trying to be optimistic and think there is going to be a next order).

Good luck

You too! I've not tried them all yet, but can't wait. They sound so much nice than the LT ones & I really liked them. :)

Hi there :) I'm on my second day and already planning what I'm ordering next.
Hope exante works as well as LT did for you as sounds like you did really well

Hi all I tryed to order mine tonight but when I got to the end it said I needed flash player when I was putting in my details about my weight hight ect...... So gonna have to go to a friends to order tomorro!!!! Oh well!! Xx

YAYYY!! Lipotrim and all LTers have a special place in my heart xD I did LT for 12 weeks a few years ago, lost 50lb and it was fabulous, however Exante is considerably cheaper so it's the way forward for me too right now!

Welcome to the Exante board!

You've done it before so you know you can do it again, sweets! I'll be here cheering you on! :D

Good luck for your first week!

rbx:rainbow:

Thanks. :)

misscphillips: Good luck. What are you liking so far?

willywebster: Hope you managed to get the site working!

rainbow brite: Haha, exactly! At least I know I can stick to it if I try and the price really made sense. Exante looks so much nicer than the LT packs too, lol.

i am a former LT'er as well - maintained got ill and gained tonnes :rolleyes:

Back