new faces!

rade

try, try & try some more!
hey!

to all you guys that were around last year... will there be a mad influx on minimins in jan... all the new year weight losers? will the board be at busting point! :eek:

It seems a little quiet the last week, ya'll getting your xmas shopping?... or hunting hi and lo for a potato and leek soup? my cdc not got any yet :(

hey!

to all you guys that were around last year... will there be a mad influx on minimins in jan... all the new year weight losers? will the board be at busting point! :eek:

You bet there will! It was manic last year:cool:

When I first started CD I loved seeing how much people had lost, it really inspired me to give it a go. I can't believe I'm now one of the people who has lost a fair bit of weight, I love the idea that maybe I can inspire a newbie too!

Corinne x

That's true Corinne, not thought of being 'old school' but we are now. Let's be 'guiding lights' in the cult of Cambridge hee hee.

Glad I started when I did and not new year, I'd be struggling to find stuff to wear, gorging on food, feeling horrible now I can sit and be happy with my choc mint shake feeling inspirational.

I tried the leek and potato, it's quite nice, my cdc is a star and let me try both the new ones for free, bless her I'm lucky.

Hi Everyone,

Quick note from me, I am a newbie and will be starting the CD on 26/12/07! never tried anything like this before so will need some support from everyone I guess....have picked my packs up already and am cutiing my carbs down.

Ive got 7stone to lose and im starting on SS eeeekkkk!

Already read all your posts and its very positive stuff! xx

Hi Lynsey x

I also want to lose 7 stone, as you can see I've been SSing for 8 weeks and have already lost nearly 3 stone. I usually have zero willpower, yet I have stuck to it 100% and not really felt tempted - I guess I want to be slim more than I want to eat.

This diet WILL work but you have to stick to it, it's not one where you can "bend the rules". The amazing results are worth every day of going without!

Come on here whenever you need support, there's always someone willing to help!

Corinne x

Thanks for that I know its all or nothing and I know that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels so im sure I will be fine and the results are amazing well done on your continuous weightloss im sure i will be poping on here for lots of help xx:D

I'm starting back on 3rd January.
~slaps my demon - yes I am!!!!~

Back