New Fat Bloke

fatbill

Hi Guys,
Just dropping a line to let you know I have registered and need lots of advice on how to lose 6-7 stones safely. I am a 48 year old male who lives in Derbyshire in England. I used to be a semi pro footballer retiring just ten years ago. After retiring I ballooned from 14 stone to 22 stone now. Obviously I need to lose weight for safety, health and sanity. Please help. God bless you all and congratulations to all those who have reached their goals. Please pass on your tips and secrets to a desperate man.
Kind regards,
Bill

Hello Bill :) I'm new too. I've spent hours reading through this forum. Would you consider a slimming club, weight watchers or slimming world? I had great success with slimming world years ago. It's great. Only put it on and more when I had a baby. Xxx

Welcome Fatbill - Have you thought about attending a group? I joined Slimming World last week and find it really easy and great support fro the group.

Good thing is it is something you can carry on with after you have reached your goal.

Hi ya, slimming world is great, you can eat a wide variety of foods and it is a safe way to lose weight. Whatever you decide to try we will be here to back you all the way....stay positive and good luck! :)

Hi Bill i have a friend who lost 100lb on Alli tablets to get himself to the point where he was more mobile and fit enough to lose the rest naturaly. I always condemed those things before i meet him.

Only warning is, dont get hooked on them as your support once you are down to confortable wieght id then go for it naturaly, its great losing lots of wieght but the hard work is what pays off.

They also dont surpress your hunger so once you stop you crave what you want, so when on them although they get the oils and fats out your body and people think they can eat what they like.

Your not training your body and appitte to eat better.

So if you mix the 2 then you should be fine and withdraw from them while adjusting into your diet plan.

Best of luck and the best move todate Was joining here Hurrrraaayyyy!! :553:
Welcome xx:bighug:

Back