New food discoveries

its free-it was in the mag. Mke sure you get the finest one not the ordinary one.They do a achicken one too but I think its 1.5 syns.

Excellent - Thanks !
I know what ill be buying when i go at the weekend!!! xxx

amazing post cp=) deff going to get some of those m&s merringues tomorrow=Dxxxxx

Total 0% Greek Yogurt with Options Hazelnut Hot Chocolate sachet stirred well into it. 2 syns. Om nom nom! :greenapple: Tastes like a creamy, hazelnutty dessert and it's divine! :D

I agree on the 2% stuff- defo worth the syns as it tastes SO creamy. Who knew that just 2% of fat could make so much difference?

I know!!! My consultant didn't know about this when I shared with the class. The next week she came rushing over saying it was the best thing eveeeerrrrr!!!!!

I love it stirred into porridge with fruits so I can save my HEA for cheese and grapes. Mmmmmmm :D

That dahl is deffo going on my "to get" list - where in the store is it kept?

It should be with the tinned curries, world foods aisle I think it is called.

Although in my asda the sign above the aisle says tinned fish!

I shopped at Morrisons last week and bought their lamb shanks in a red wine and rosemary sauce 400g. FREE on Original or Extra easy and I had it last night with syn free roast pots and heaps of veg. Absolutley delicious. x

Is the 2% total syns?
is it less tangy that the 0%?

choc mini twisters -only 2 syns and the last a while and really satisfy my chocolate craving.

The strawberry and lemon/lime ones are 2 1/2 syns.

I love Waitrose Easy Cook range of Lamb!!!

The Mint and Balsamic crust Lamb portion is totally free on a red day xxx

I can vouch for this lamb... its unreal!!! xx

how much are the lamb dishes tho as i find that the best ofs really expensive and can you pop them in the freezer to?
x

they serve 2 people and are £6 each. Worth it though!!! :D xxx

Not sure about the freezer - you could check online? x

damn wouldnt be able to get them anyway. hubby doesnt like lamb. in fact all he eats is iceland food. x

found this Iceland Sliced Lamb in Rich Mint Gravy, frozen~~ 300g pack 0 Syn on Extra Easy Original Free Green 18 Syns

so when we do his shop at iceland i will keep my eye out as i could have roast pots and veg one night with lamb as i love lamb but hubby dont so i never have it.
:( xxx

Back