new gal here!!

francesca

Hi all...just happened to come accross this site whilst googling to find out how many syns there are in Super Noodles! After reading some of your posts i thought i gotta join coz you all give so much support! have jsut started slimming world..have book but cant get to a class as work long hours. i cant get my head around the green day! please help...today i had porridge for brekie with semi-skimmed milk (UHT) ...dinner was supernoodles and tonight wil be pasta with tinned tomatoes.....does that sound ok??? i mean i wil be eating a HUGE plateful of pasta...im soo hungry today...surely this cant be right? Im 5ft 4 and 11stone and would love to get down to 10....please ..any support or hints would be amazing!! thanks ! Francesca x dont tell me ive posted in wronf forum again?? lol

Hey Francesca! I'm new here too, so I have no idea whether you're posting in the wrong forum.

However, I do have some advice for you:
- Are the supernoodles the 90% fat free kind? If not, they may contain more syns than you'd think!
- The pasta and tommies both sound fine, but remember that you can add lots of different vegetables to dishes to make them more interesting and filling.
- If you're hungry, eat! Just remember to eat the right things. If you have a booklet, refer to that for more info. If not, a general rule of thumb is: On a green day, eat as much pasta, rice, potatoes and any other vegetables as you like. On a red day, eat as much of the FREE vegetables (everything except potatoes peas and parsnips) as well as lean meat and fish. Whichever day you're on, fruit and fresh 'salad' vegetables (lettuce, carrots, celery, tomatoes, etc.) are mostly SPEED FOODS and will help quicken your weightloss. Eat as much as you like of them!

Hope this helps!

~ Geraldine

thanks for that info C+G... have been hoping to find some foods that i can eat alot of with will help the cause. anything else fall into that group??

Hi Girls,
I'm also new to this site, I have joined in the weight watchers forum so you may find the information you require in the Slimming World sub forum. Good luck

Back