• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new gal....keep posting in wrong place sorry!!!

Hi all...just happened to come accross this site whilst googling to find out how many syns there are in Super Noodles! After reading some of your posts i thought i gotta join coz you all give so much support! have jsut started slimming world..have book but cant get to a class as work long hours. i cant get my head around the green day! please help...today i had porridge for brekie with semi-skimmed milk (UHT) ...dinner was supernoodles and tonight wil be pasta with tinned tomatoes.....does that sound ok??? i mean i wil be eating a HUGE plateful of pasta...im soo hungry today...surely this cant be right? Im 5ft 4 and 11stone and would love to get down to 10....please ..any support or hints would be amazing!! thanks ! Francesca x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jezebel

hi yes that sounds ok were the super noodles low fat if not then some of them are sinned still ok but you would have to count them , it might be worth trying to get hold of a food directory its got all sin values ect in it for just about everything , hope this helps if you want to know anything just ask lol i might not always know the answer but i can oprob look it up for you good luck .:talk017:

rolo

Looks pretty good to me as long as the super noodles were the low fat ones. Don't forget your healthy extras and have at least 5 sins a day. Welcome to the board!

Roz x