new gal....keep posting in wrong place sorry!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by francesca, 9 April 2008 Social URL.

1. francesca

francesca Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all...just happened to come accross this site whilst googling to find out how many syns there are in Super Noodles! After reading some of your posts i thought i gotta join coz you all give so much support! have jsut started slimming world..have book but cant get to a class as work long hours. i cant get my head around the green day! please help...today i had porridge for brekie with semi-skimmed milk (UHT) ...dinner was supernoodles and tonight wil be pasta with tinned tomatoes.....does that sound ok??? i mean i wil be eating a HUGE plateful of pasta...im soo hungry today...surely this cant be right? Im 5ft 4 and 11stone and would love to get down to 10....please ..any support or hints would be amazing!! thanks ! Francesca x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jezebel

jezebel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi yes that sounds ok were the super noodles low fat if not then some of them are sinned still ok but you would have to count them , it might be worth trying to get hold of a food directory its got all sin values ect in it for just about everything , hope this helps if you want to know anything just ask lol i might not always know the answer but i can oprob look it up for you good luck .:talk017:

4. rolo

rolo Full Member

Looks pretty good to me as long as the super noodles were the low fat ones. Don't forget your healthy extras and have at least 5 sins a day. Welcome to the board!

Roz x

5. francesca

francesca Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    and if they werent the low fat ones??? ooooops how many syns?? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.