Total Solution New girl!

Hi everyone new to exante and new to minimins :)

Started exante today and just having a yummy strawberry shake!

Has anyone got any useful hints and tips that could make my journey easier?

ta muchly

xx

Hiya!
I am on Day 3 and so far so good. I have found having 4 shakes a day along with 2 litres of water keep me on the straight and narrow. I also have a small glass of Coke Zero whenever I fancy (usally after 500ml of water!)

Good luck!

Hey, I'm on day 3 too and have slipped into ketosis quite easily. I drink about 4 litres of water a day but probs cos I was staving off hunger the last couple of days - yesterday I felt hideous, really sick and floppy but today I feel absolutely fine and raring to go!

Do you have a goal in mind? I need to lose 4.5 stone to get to a healthy BMI and then see from there!

Dr Pepper Zero is my treat but only twice a week.

Good luck!

Lauren

Hey, I'm on day 3 too and have slipped into ketosis quite easily. I drink about 4 litres of water a day but probs cos I was staving off hunger the last couple of days - yesterday I felt hideous, really sick and floppy but today I feel absolutely fine and raring to go!

Do you have a goal in mind? I need to lose 4.5 stone to get to a healthy BMI and then see from there!

Dr Pepper Zero is my treat but only twice a week.

Good luck!

Lauren
Hi Lauren,

I did atkins 2 years ago and I get in K in 2 days - have 3 main goals really 1) get to 15 stone for being a bridesmaid at my best
t friends wedding in august (3.5 stone to go) 2) get my bmi to 29.9 to start fertillity treatment and 3) get to goal at 9.10

Hi
I am too am on day 3. Yesterday was weird. Bad headache and felt woozy but managed to stay on plan. Today has been good so far.
I drink a lot of redbush tea , manage about 3 litres of water - I've got 6 1/2 litre bottles and fill them up every day so I know how i am going.
I normally have my first shake at about 2, 1/2 a bar at 4, a soup at 6 and the rest of the bar at 8.
Strawberry shake was yummy, had the banana shake with coffee and hot, I have has thai chicken soup and veg soup so far and was plesantly suprised by the taste :)
Both bars are good too. I cut them into small chunks and savour every bite.

Well done to everyone for getting this far and here's to the slimmer future.

Hi guys!

I did LL a few years ago and the lbs melted of. I think I lost around 4 stone in 3 and a half months but i was younger then and I think it helped! I'm good with all the shakes but both LL and CD soups made me want to puke so I'm totally avoiding them! I'm not having the bars until I'm a week or so in because I think they might encourage me to eat food and I REALLY don't want to have that stopping/starting thing because it makes everything ten times harder!

My goals are

1) Lose 3 stone by holiday on 21st June
2) Wear a shorty playsuit to the festivals for the summer!
3) Be a beautiful bridesmaid in October being able to wear heels without dying because m weight is crushing the front part of my foot!
4) Successfully maintain.

Back