New girl!

Yes I have a 3 yr old boy and girls of 7 and 11 so housework/ironing/washing keeps me busy!!
No dont use the stick as dont want to stress whether or not I'm in ketosis.
I'm just wanting to be in the 11 stones mark and asap!! ;)
Do you find wkends harder? I certainly do!!

Awww. Hopefully one day that will be me! Does it make it harder because you have to cook for the kids? I do cook for my other half sometimes but recently he has taken to making a huge pot of something and eating it for the rest of the week!

Weekends are a nightmare for me to be honest! In the week I have a routine an apart from between 6 and 9 in the evening (my usual snack time) it's fine. But its so hard to avoid food over the weekend without turning into a complete hermit. How do you manage?

Of course it will be you one day, I'm sure! It is really hard not eating their leftovers and hate food being wasted.
Wkends are hard and having a cupboard full of crisps and chocolate is very hard but try not opening it! lol ;)
I actually find it easier cooking loads as a distraction and then spend the rest of the time being busy and getting the family to watch I dont cheat! hehe

Good plan! My boyfriend is very supportive, and the dog eats his leftovers. Pretty hungry right now though, however...

I have news... My collar bones are back!! I just noticed. Might seem a really small thing but my loss is finally starting to show. Yay!! I don't mean sticky outy-boney, just you can see them slighty. They were buried under fat before. :)

I can't wait to see my collarbones again!

ooooh, a manicure- that's lovely. Enjoy it, you've really earned it.
I am really looking forward to having a full body massage when I get thin. Have't had one for such a long time as I've thought I was too big and the therapist would just be wobbling my fat around! cringe...

Got my first WI this evening - arrghhh. I know I've lost weight this week as I've been 100% and my jeans are no longer cutting off my blood supply but how much???? I havent been weighing myself so have no idea whether its 3lbs or 10lbs...

xxx

Wowee! I bet you have done fabulously, if you have been 100% then you can't not lose loads! Make sure you write to tell us how you got on.

Why not plan the massage as a treat for your first stone?! They won't just be wobbling your fat around silly! Besides, why save things like that until you are 'thin'? Surely you deserve it for working so hard regardless of your current size? Xx

aww thanks KatieKaye, I'll let you know how I get on. Maybe I'll be brave once I've lost a stone and book a massage. Better than rewarding myself with food like I used to...

Good luck! Think of helium balloons when you hop on those scales - I did!

Had weigh in this evening and lost 5.5lb which I'm pretty happy with - I think I've read too many stories of 10lb and 13lb losses in the first week that my expectations were a bit high. 5.5lbs in a week is good on any diet!

5.5lb is exactly what I lost in my first week. You're in good company.

Thanks KatieKaye! Feeling pretty chuffed today!

Spangles - thank you - if I can acheive anything like your losses I'll be a very happy lady!

I've got to go for lunch today with a work client. It's at their offices so the menu is going to be chosen by them in advance. I've requested the vegetarian option so I can pick at the veggies if necessary but am really nervous about knocking myself out of ketosis. Guess I'll have to do most of the talking, push the food around my plate and try to avoid the carbs...

Hope you all have a fun Friday!

Week 3 wi and I've lost another 4lb and now stone down! So pleased!

Back