New girl!

Have your pack/ bar before hand to take the edge off your hunger maybe? That's where I came unstuck last time. I had intentions of eating just chicken and veg, got there ravenous and fell face first in to a pie. Not a good look.

Ha ha! Classic - good idea - will down a tetra before lunch (in 10 mins!)

Originally Posted by Clarkejoanna1980
Week 3 wi and I've lost another 4lb and now stone down! So pleased!

Well done my lovely that's fantastic news!!

Thank you girlies! Feels good, so good i ate part of roast chicken with my other half tonight. But back on 3 products tom. My consultant was really happy with me and will admit i had sneaky creme egg this week and it was so nice! Ha ha. Need to up my exercise as the weight is going from my waist but not so much my hips and they have to go.
Not much planned this wknd which good be a good or bad thing but will be trying my hardest! So want to get into a weight starting 11 stone something. Cant wait til next Fri now! Sad Im wishing the week away.
What you guys got planned this wknd?
How you doing? X

I've moved onto 810 this week weigh in is Monday so will see how that plays out but I have been back in the gym

FayeKay how much you los so far and how long you been on it? Sadly with 3 children i don't get time to do the gym so have to just do wii stuff and dvd. Need to tone my wobbly bits! Lol

This is my third week lost 15 total so far, this weeks weigh in is Monday but as I have gone to 810 so I could exercise properly I'm not sure what will happen. Keeping everything crossed tho would be happy with 4 pound. Yeah I can see how you might be stuck for time with three to run after lol x

Fingers crossed for you! Im sure you'll do fine esp going to the gym too. Make sure you let us know how you get on.

Fingers crossed for you! Having a day of not much on and trying to resist opening the fridge or food cupboard! ;-)

That's fab well done. Mines on Fri morning but unsure how I'll do. Never can tell really.

This cold weather isn't helping with me always feeling so cold! I'll Never look like I've lost weight wearing lots of layers of clothes he he!

Well done :)

Had really rubbish day and eaten lots of stuff i shouldn't. Know I've messed up my ketosis and so disappointed in myself. Wi on Fri morning and hoping if i stick to it for next two days i will be ok. :'-(

Back