New Girl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Big boned 28, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Big boned 28

Big boned 28 Member

Hi everyone

This is my first time on ! Not very sure how to work the site yet but hope fully ill learn ..

I lost 4 stone before i hade my baby boy with exercise and watching what i eat and a brife sting on lighter life program but could not handel not eating ..

Put all the weight back on and some !!!!!
    tryed the cambrigr diet lost 1 stone in 2 weeks but could not stop eatting any on my boys left over food and the shakes i hated was v missrebale ..

An looking at the Diet cheif of go lower diet any one got any tips /info /experiance of these diets ??
    Im desperat to lose weight and keep it off this time we want to start trying for anouther baby soon and i need to get my BMI way down for that ..

Plus going on holiday in 16 weeks yippppppeee so want to look ok on the beach .

:)

Last edited: 11 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but not attending classes - done it before and revisiting!)
    Hello,

I'm quite new to the forum too but am finding everyone very friendly.

I'm doing slimming world but am not going to the group meetings so this forum is a great source of motivation. Love the SW diet - have never eaten so much in my life!

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Ann-Marie x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I have tried all of the DC products and think it is worth a try. Good luck

Irene xx

5. Big boned 28

Big boned 28 Member

I thanks for getting back to me . What are DC products ?? WEldone on the weight loss !!!!!!

6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weigh loss journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.