New Guy

Hiya nice to see your on the boards god theres some fans out there :whoopass: :whoopass: thought id just add well done on getting to day 3 at least now you and your mum can give each other support and :whoopass: if things go pear shaped
have a good day xxxxxx

Morning Marcus, hope your backside is fine now .....!!!!!!!!
I am trying to get on with studying but its just not happening at the moment. I cant concentrate......too much going on at home.
How many layers have you got on this morning ???????????

Thankfully the pain killers are helping i have a feeling main reason for it is the half tooth i have missing and its actually dental pain shooting into my skull, i must find a dentist, pain killers are doing the job for now.

Me.

Im well proud of myself!
I know its not much but heres what happend
I was making my girlfriend lunch earlier, and normally when im making someone else food i take a few little nibbles at what ever im making them. But i didnt today :D
Like i said i know its not much but im pretty proud of myself :)

well done you! thats the sort of thing i do as well. and the kids leftovers are a night mare, so easy to grab a chip here etc. tonight I actually cleared the table and threw the leftovers in the bin myself. the last 3 days i have ask the kids and husband to do it themselves.

Yep shes proud of me :D hehe

Im well proud of myself!
I know its not much but heres what happend
I was making my girlfriend lunch earlier, and normally when im making someone else food i take a few little nibbles at what ever im making them. But i didnt today :D
Like i said i know its not much but im pretty proud of myself :)

That is a big thing as I would do exactly the same, and if you nibble you will get into the habit and fail.....well done you !

Back