new hair colour photos

chubbyemma

Silver Member
oh ladies i dont think i like my new hair colour.

its yellow and i wanted blonde, i dont know what to do waiting for other half to come home and give his opnion.

pls be honest and let me know what you think i will put a few photo up one before and rest after

:(

first one with dark hair was few month ago, i took a few from different angles. im bit wind swept on outside ones. oh lord i feel sick im panicing.

Attachments

• 11042010354.jpg
    11042010354.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 415
  • 17082010335.jpg
    17082010335.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 402
  • 17082010342.jpg
    17082010342.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 403
  • 17082010338.jpg
    17082010338.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 400
i think it looks fine.....and the same colour as mine??!?!?!?! not sure if i should be worried! lol!

It looks like a lovely shade of blond to me!! Of course it's very different to the brunette look, but it's great to have a change now and again! It keeps life fun!! I hope hubby likes it!X

its just a warmer tone of blonde :) sometimes coming from a darker colour, when you go blonde you can feel its yellow or orange, but thats nice, its not too brassy either :)
if need be and you really want it a bit lighter, get you're hairdresser to just pull a few bits through foils to give a lighter blonde highlighted colour, i dont know why you are worried though it looks nice :)

thank you girls i think i paniced when i saw it outside the hairdressers. i have put some make up on now and its looking calmer.

oh lord i think it was just the drastic change. phew

blondie the hairdresser said going from red/brown would take a few attempts to get the colour i wanted. yours is gorgeous colour by the way.

lol @ Ellebear bet yours looks fab

when i went from red hair to blonde at the hairdressers they used a toner to remove the 'red' from my hair - Apparently, hair holds onto warm red tones more than ANY other colour. Perhaps getting a toner would help you achieve the colour you are after? xxxx

i had to be brown inbetween red and blonde!!! x

it looks great hun,its a lovely shade.
id imagine it was a big shock to you if you've been dark,lol....big difference....but a lovely one and i bet oh agrees!!
so enjoy looking fab-tastic!

Hey hun, i think it looks perfectly fine, just make sure you condition well, as bleach is so harsh- you may find your hair matts easily over the new few days.

the yellowy tone you are seeing is because your hair had so much red pigments in it before, which are incredibly hard to remove- but you will soon achieve the colour you want after a few colours- just be patient.

and condition!!!! i think it looks fab, far better than mine looked when i went red/brown -to blonde!

oh ladies i dont think i like my new hair colour.

its yellow and i wanted blonde, i dont know what to do waiting for other half to come home and give his opnion.

pls be honest and let me know what you think i will put a few photo up one before and rest after

:(

first one with dark hair was few month ago, i took a few from different angles. im bit wind swept on outside ones. oh lord i feel sick im panicing.

I love it!
This is coming from someone who had SO much trouble getting to blonde... trust me that's not yellow! :) xxxx

Can't really add to what everyone else has said, other than it looks lovely. :D

Thanks girls :eek: for lovely comments.

i think its grown on me now, i did come home and wash it and style it how i like it, i think the hairdresser straightened it and it was to flat.

some brill tips as well. thank you. def going to conditon it loads cheers :D

I think it looks fine... really nice

Just spotted your losses - fantastic!!!!!

It looks great, just a drastic change, I am quite surprised that your hairdresser didnt put a toner on it for you, as mine like Elles did when I went from red to blonde streaks. If you still feel its a little bright pop back and see them I am sure they will tone it for you which will make a big difference, they would far rather you did that then never venture in the door again...

I think the colour is lovely and not yellowy at all. It really suits you too. What did hubby say when he saw it? Hope he was suitably complimentary!

its quite a big change coming from a dark colour too its lifted really quite well, the next few times you go it will just get lighter and lighter plus you will be used to it then, red is one of the worst colours to lift from, mine went really ginger on the first attempt!

its looking lovely and hope its grown on you even more today! what did the hubby say to it?#
xxx

You can always use Purple shampoo which will take any yellow or brassy tones out of it. This is what I used to use when I was blonde - but be careful not to leave it on too long or you hair will go white, followed quickly by purple - you'll look like you have a blue rinse!

The Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes shampoo is really good and I fully recommend it! :) xxx

Back