New here - 3rd time lucky on SW

BexT89

Hi everyone,

As the title says I'm new here but I'm a 3rd timer on slimming world and really really need to stick to it this time!

I'm 28, married and we have two children, a little boy who is 15 months and a little girl who turns 3 in july. Handful but amazing lol.

Hope to get to know others here :) xxx

Hi im 29 years old! I don't have kids and not married lol I do however have a boyfriend.

Good luck on your journey. I am also a restarter as I have problems maintaing the weight loss. Posting on here does help!

Hi there, I'm wishing I was 28 or 29 , but unfortunately I'm actually 37. I am however not wishing I had little children over again as my 2 boys are 13 and 10 and thank heavens for that ha ha. I do have a boyfriend though and I'm also on sw so hopefully we can all egg one another on (is it really egg ... Thought so but writing it seems rather strange somehow, oh well) .

Hi there Im new to the forum too and just started on SW, Im doing it online as I can't go to meetings due to work commitments. So far I think Im understanding the plan but could do with a support network. I'm 37 (ouch that hurts to type!) living with my partner (who is easily swayed from dieting!). Hoping to get to know new people too! Bex, I hope its ok that I posted on your thread and I hope we can encourage each other!

Absolutely fine :). How are I doing? Have u had your first weigh on yet? Xxx

Hi,
brand new to the forum too and really hoping it gives me some motivation, I too have to stick with it this time. It is kind of a 'now or never' thing (with never not a real option) I have about 130lb to lose so i could be here for a while LOL

Good luck with your weight loss xx

Back