New here! 83 lbs (6 stones) in 4 months?? my beginning once again

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Jack_91, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Jack_91

Jack_91 New Member

It's been on and off for more than 4 years now and I guess now is about time I do it for good and finally shed off the weight... Ive gone throught this more than 3 serious times but everytime I stop and gain back the weight and more :mad:... its like a loop on and on and on...

After going to Middle East i gained alot of weight and now im 248 lb's and im still 18 years! not happy at all and im heading to university so things wont be great if i dont lose the weight...

Any motivation? Suggestions? I really need help on this and I want to make it public so someone can follow up with me and feel im not alone on this!! :D i started by going to gym but no ideas really?

I must lose 83 lbs in 4 months!
    beginning weight: 248 lbs
    target weight: 165 lbs
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    That's a little bit of an unrealistic target, you'd have to lose 5lb a week and sometimes your body just doesn't work like that, you can do everything right and stay the same or even have a gain for no reason. Why don't you make a start and see where it takes you? If you put too much pressure on yourself you'll be more likely to quit.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.