new here and needing help!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by raeofsunshine, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. raeofsunshine

raeofsunshine Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi everyone!
    As the title says im new to minimins! I am 27 years old and i am usually a size 14, once was a 12 and loved it. I have two children my youngest is 7 months and i didnt gain any weight with either. I actually gained a stone in the last few months so I am now a 16.
    I have always been a yo yo dieter I get so disheartened when i diet doesnt work or doesnt work fast enough that i usually get a takeaway wine and choc!! not ideal lol
    I dont get the chance to go to the gym with young kids and a wedding to save for so I do a lot of walking altho with a toddler in tow its not as fast as i would like!!
    I am desparate to get back down to a 12 for my wedding next sep!
    I found losing weight sooo easy 6 years ago but now i struggle! I had got into the way of eating once the kids are in bed, lotsa rubbish really but havent done that for a while.
    so thats me!
    xxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redbox

Redbox Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(14.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with it, and I am sure you can do it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.