Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

new here and needing help!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by raeofsunshine, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. raeofsunshine

raeofsunshine Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi everyone!
    As the title says im new to minimins! I am 27 years old and i am usually a size 14, once was a 12 and loved it. I have two children my youngest is 7 months and i didnt gain any weight with either. I actually gained a stone in the last few months so I am now a 16.
    I have always been a yo yo dieter I get so disheartened when i diet doesnt work or doesnt work fast enough that i usually get a takeaway wine and choc!! not ideal lol
    I dont get the chance to go to the gym with young kids and a wedding to save for so I do a lot of walking altho with a toddler in tow its not as fast as i would like!!
    I am desparate to get back down to a 12 for my wedding next sep!
    I found losing weight sooo easy 6 years ago but now i struggle! I had got into the way of eating once the kids are in bed, lotsa rubbish really but havent done that for a while.
    so thats me!
    xxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redbox

Redbox Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(14.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with it, and I am sure you can do it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.