New here and saying hi!

sarah1083

Hi all, my first post. Have been doing slim and save for a week but I've not done very well! lost a few pounds, have been cheating. Having a restart today and been fine. Not giving into temptation now. Had naughties last night and you know what? they weren't that good.

So temptation is off and my next goal is 16.8lbs not been that weight for a couple of years so looking forward to seeing the numbers. Ive joined here as when I post on their facebook page I feel a failure with my cheats!

Looking forward to chatting to you all :D

Welcome, try and stay on the straight and narrow and you will see results quickly. I have been 100% for 6 weeks and have lost exactly 2 stone. Once you are in the zone it will be easier. Remember to drink lots of water.

Thanks skinny girl, day 2 and goong really well, had one pack, one pint of water, I usually drink m ore later in the day as my body cant cope first thing! so next pack soon and a pint. I always have my last pack around 8 so I go through the evening without that urge to snack and it has to be a chocolate shake, I love a warm shake especially when its chilly as it is here today!

Back