New here: Success so far!

amazing! i know what you mean about it all piling on at uni!! i don't drink though so i think i make up for it in pizzas :p anyways good luck and hope you can share some tips? or anything motivational - i'm sorry you had to go through a break-up but happy for you at the same time that it turned you around without you knowing :) xxx

amazing! i know what you mean about it all piling on at uni!! i don't drink though so i think i make up for it in pizzas :p anyways good luck and hope you can share some tips? or anything motivational - i'm sorry you had to go through a break-up but happy for you at the same time that it turned you around without you knowing :) xxx

Thanks, all I can say is to you is that I had a huge reason as to why I wanted to lose the weight, this reason helped me day in day out, its now been around a year since I have lost all my weight and I have to say it is hard to keep on track it really is, because now I have no real motivation to keep it up, other than the fact that I know I never want to go back to being obese again.

So just think of one really good reason why you want to lose the weight, and focus on this reason when you go to reach for the pizza or the chocolate, let this reason be your fuel when you dont feel like working out or when you need to push yourself that little bit more.

How are you doing Liam, still looking good mate?

How are you doing Liam, still looking good mate?

Yer thanks Jim, although it is a constant struggle trying to maintain this weight. I haven't had a chocolote bar or a packet of crisps or anything like that for over a year now, and it feels good.

I must admit I find Atkins maint quite easy, it weaned me off sweet stuff for good I'm pleased to say. Good for you there.

Heyyy Liam! :)

As if you're from Hull, that's ace! :D I'm from Hessle! As if I don't know you?! :p How's everything going for you anyways?? Are you still on here?? Would be great to chat and get some weight loss tips off you! I'm in a very similar position to you and I think subconsciously have the same reasons to lose weight as you did!

Hope you're great anyways :) you look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself :) x

Heyyy Liam! :)

As if you're from Hull, that's ace! :D I'm from Hessle! As if I don't know you?! :p How's everything going for you anyways?? Are you still on here?? Would be great to chat and get some weight loss tips off you! I'm in a very similar position to you and I think subconsciously have the same reasons to lose weight as you did!

Hope you're great anyways :) you look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself :) x

Hey, wow you look so good in your profile pic! Sorry I have taken ages to reply I don't come on here much!

Give me an email if you're still on here it would be good to talk to you :)

[email protected]

:)
x

New update July 2022: wow it's been a long time since I've been on here. My weight has yo yo'd over the past 9 years. Got down to 12st in 2015 and now I'm all the way back up to 16st. Life hits you hard sometimes but I've had a lot going on in that time. Covid hit me hard but I've learnt a lot and know how to manage my weight, even if it is a bit high at the minute.

This is more like a personal blog for me now, as this forum probably isn't as active as it once used to be. Amd my picture has been taken down. Probably for the best as it was 13 years ago and I look nothing like that skinny kid I was!

Welcome back Liam, vivid hit a lot of us hard and due to a combination of factors weight crept on. But you have the tools to get back on track. I wish you well as you embark on the next phase

Back