New HiFi bars

gl12282

Plodding on.......
I have heard that there are going to be 2 new flavours of HiFi bars (both 2 for a HexB) - chocolate and toffee, and cranberry. Apparently should be in group from next Monday.

I will let you know what they are like when I have tried them :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I tried the chocolate and caramel ones tonight £1.95 for a pack of 6, must admit I prefer the alpen light bars for both taste and value

I LOVE the chocolate and caramel ones and they seem to last a bit longer than the other 0.5HexB ones. The cranberry ones are ok (very sweet although fine for me rather than too sweet as I have a sweet tooth).

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I am loving them I like that you can have two so I have one for breakfast and one for midmorning snack working out great , veeery sweet though

Mine had an accident, I had one yesterday when I got home from weigh in and the other five have accidentally been eaten today by me, ok I did it, I scoffed the lot, and the rest of my carrot and ginger scan bran cake, too much fibre for me today, not getting them again as I cannot just have one or two.:cry::break_diet:

We got tasters of both of them in class last night and (like the wee butterscotch ones) I found them to be incredibly sweet (too sweet for me), the cranberry and yoghurt was mostly yoghurty rather than having a noticable cranberry taste (there are visible red bits in it though) and the chocolately one wasn't really all that chocolatey, either.

They were both nice, though, and I'd say if you're sweet toothed and like a wee something with a cup of tea or that kind of thing then they're probably a pretty good buy for you.

I hope my C has had her delivery of these for tomorrow night....can't wait to try them! :)

Just tried on of each in class and they are very sweet don't know if I could eat both at the same time.

Store them in the fridge as they go a bit harder and take longer to eat. The chocolate and caramel is lovely with a cup of tea. Feels very naughty but not lol xoxo

Back