New job - new county - no lipotrim - help!

Binkyblush

Ok so i have had a great bit of news this week - i got an amazing new job! *but* i have to move counties, and im just looking it up there and there is no where except a forty min drive away that does lipotrim :(

Major problem being i dont have a car... im thinking of going to my current chemist and buying enough to do me for a few wks, then just weighing in whenever i am home home. do you think this would work? should i get my own scales to take with me maybe and weigh myself? i find the weekly weigh ins break up the week for me and keep me motivated! 2-3 weeks with no boost might put me off?

Binkyblush you can easily keep it up by yourself. You've lost a serious amount of weight so you're obviously totally focussed. Invest in a really good scales and only weigh yourself once per week on the same day the pharmacy weigh-in was. Then when you visit home & get weighed officially, you'll get the buzz of them seeing you with a few weeks' worth of weight gone! Good luck with whatever you decide. We're all here to keep you motivated anyway don't forget!!

x S

I think buy in bulk, weigh yourself and we'll keep you going....

congrats about the job :)
check with your chemist but i dont think they can give you more than a couple of weeks without you seeing them and you can only buy maintenance stuff online :-(
could try ringing Lipotrim helpline and ask for advice, hope i am wrong and you can buy in bulk from chemist as it would be a shame to have to stop, good luck x

I'd buy in bulk and buy yourself a set of good scales, or get weighed at sw or ww just so you have the judgement of someone weighing you. i know thats what helps me stick to a diet. good luck ss

Thanks girls! I have fourteen days worth now to keep me going! :)

Back